Well fit MySpace Chicks [NSFW]

RudE MonkEE

Who's the fittest bird you ever gazed upon on MySpace???

^--- I found these 2 beauties on my friend Jake McDonald's (as he likes to take the rip out of McDonalds with his profile) friends list.---^

He basically has a promotion system where his top friends are demoted, if he finds a fitter girl who is more sexy they are put to the front of his favourite friends list!!!!!!!

Last edited:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
check out these hotties. they are on my friend "Esteban De Vries" myspace page, basically he has a system where he ranks them according to how much they enjoy eating "Flumps"

WELL FIT!

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
Who's the fittest bird you ever gazed upon on MySpace???

^--- I found these 2 beauties on my friend Jake McDonald's (as he likes to take the rip out of McDonalds with his profile) friends list.---^

He basically has a promotion system where his top friends are demoted, if he finds a fitter girl who is more sexy they are put to the front of his favourite friends list!!!!!!!

your m8 likes male wrestlers in chainmail hoodies?

RudE MonkEE

i am not quite sure what spiderfan meant by eating flumps? please enlighten me.............

---------- Post added at 10:27 ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 ----------

well he is a total con artist that jake guy, he's probably as bent as they come.

Moskit

:rodigan:
Damn.

You're quite cute.

We're all poofters here, didn't you know this was a gay dnbforum?

RudE MonkEE

Damn.

You're quite cute.

We're all poofters here, didn't you know this was a gay dnbforum?

quite frankly moskit, i don't know whether you ever utter the truth at all actually. so ur a poofter eh??????? meet me at the cash points off mkt square and i'll pimp u for cash 70/30 split. fair enuff???????

Moskit

:rodigan:
Na, they always follow me if I go to Market Square.

I can't really leave The Meadows, otherwise the Mansfield Road boys will realise i'm on their turf.

I don't need a pimp anyway, I just want to take photos of your chest.

RudE MonkEE

Na, they always follow me if I go to Market Square.

I can't really leave The Meadows, otherwise the Mansfield Road boys will realise i'm on their turf.

I don't need a pimp anyway, I just want to take photos of your chest.

nah c'mon lets go up the arboretum road and stand on the corner of north sherwood street, then we can wander up to forest fields, it'll be all good, i know some heavy mob up that way, it'll be fine.

logikz

I Am Not The King
the hell is this? what has this thread turned into?? its now a local blackpool geography-off between to mentally handicapped slightly heterosexuals. not that i care for jpg images of naked women off any website, much less myface or bacefook. now if youll excuse me, i have to do speed, check the post and buy laptops.

logikz

I Am Not The King
i see you failed to notice i am buying laptops, the implications of this is of course that i am affluent and very important company all have new slightly pink hue dress and 'product' in hair and go 'he he he' like they know something you dont when they finish sentence

Top Bottom