WELL DONE LEWIS HAMILTON!

NastyLimbCheat

VIP Junglist
fucking amazing race so close at the end. i went from being convinced lewis had got it for most the race to thinking shit he's lost and back again. crazy

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
fucking amazing race so close at the end. i went from being convinced lewis had got it for most the race to thinking shit he's lost and back again. crazy
those last 3 laps wer the most exciting bit of F1 ive ever watched!
i loved the bit when u saw the Ferrari garage, they wer all jumping up an down, then they find out Masa didn't do it!

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Yeah, they showed the bit where the ferrari garage were all jumping around, then stopped, and and you could literally see thier hearts breaking...

Classic!

Well done Lewis, against all the odds the boy done good!

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Big ups, legend. UK is fastest country in the world once more, English team and English driver!!

Sammy Dodger admit it, you're just a little bit jealous..

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
Big ups! Mans a legend!

Nah...theres nothing to admit...i just dont like him...hes on my hit list along with Russell Brand, Keira Knightly and Paris Hilton. I just hate em all!!

F1 is not good like it used to be anyways...its not all about driver anymore...

Lewis was lucky!! The reason he always wins is cos he is half the size of everyone else...so half the weight!!

I admit he maybe a decent driver...but it dosent mean he aint a fukin knob!!

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
how can you hate him. seems a bit immature to me. firstly he's done nothing wrong to prove that he's arrogant, and secondly how can kiera be on your hitlist

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
I don't really care for his attitude/personality or any of that shit, just great to see an English team and English driver win the championship.

How comes Keiras on there though??? To be fair, I'd hit her....

moriaty

VIP Junglist
FUCKING HATE THE ARROGANT CUNT!! HES A KNOB!!
R U NUTS ?! from what ive read of his sayings, he's the most down to earth racer.

Nice one for winning. it was about time brits could celebrate about an international victory! :D

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Big ups, legend. UK is fastest country in the world once more, English team and English driver!!

:word:

What a legend. Big upz to Hamilton, thoroughly deserved it even if he did do it the hard way.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
bullshit, its all about the driver, thats why theres no Traction control
have u been watching the same season as us lot?!?

Lewis was lucky!! The reason he always wins is cos he is half the size of everyone else...so half the weight!!
LUCK don't come into it, hes proper skilled

watch the karting vid ive put up, he comes from the back to win the race

Last edited:

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
If you hit Keria, she'd break!! the lil bint!!

hes done nothing wrong to say hes arrogant??...did you not see him on top gear??

immaturity??...having your own opinion and not being a sheep shows wisdom and knowledge ill have you know!!

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Nah...theres nothing to admit...i just dont like him...hes on my hit list along with Russell Brand, Keira Knightly and Paris Hilton. I just hate em all!!

I admit he maybe a decent driver...but it dosent mean he aint a fukin knob!!
Fail

The whole car cannot weigh less than 600kg, those teams with smaller, lighter drivers have to add ballast...

Check the rules dude, they put in rules like this to stop teams taking advantage of having a midget for a driver...

Sammy_Dodger

Mr Ed
VIP Junglist
Fail

The whole car cannot weigh less than 600kg, those teams with smaller, lighter drivers have to add ballast...

Check the rules dude, they put in rules like this to stop teams taking advantage of having a midget for a driver...
either way...f1 is wack now!!

long live ayrton senna!!

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Nah to be fair, the works teams have a big advantage over the rest of the field, but you can't take that away from Mclaren & Lewis.

I'd rather this thread turned into a discussion about the pro's and con's of smashing Keira Knightley though.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
im guessing you didnt used to watch F1 back in the day when it was half decent!??
yeah mate, watched it since i was a little 'un
mansell is the 1st driver i remember

its way better now days
more fair

it was half decent back in the yayo, ill agree with u there, but its brill now days

oh an F1 was the 1st game i got when i bought my PS1

gcurt1s

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
If you hit Keria, she'd break!! the lil bint!!

hes done nothing wrong to say hes arrogant??...did you not see him on top gear??

immaturity??...having your own opinion and not being a sheep shows wisdom and knowledge ill have you know!!
i did see him in top gear. didn't he race a 1:44:7 in the rain?