Well bloody hell...

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
just done compious amounts of 'things n that'... turns out our neighbours cant here us mix so just finished a 7 hour back to back mix with my house mate.. what the fuck am i doing on dnbf.... its 5 Am and im styill drinking

hahah..supposed to go join the gym at 10.30 tomoro.......

seriously?/

eh??

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

and to top it all off i know im gonna regret posting this fucking stupid fucking thread tomoro

ps... fogot how good the original version of kila bees sounded till we rewound it for the 12th time... tune! High contrast is good but fuck me....howwwwww good wasss hardware!

and seriosuly fucking Subphonics.. The Code,! what a tune that coompletely destroyed fucking If We ever in the mix,....

made us think maybe we'll (see i use aposthrophes and im fucked..no excuse)......do a really big 3 hour best of mix

:sleep:

Last edited:

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Well we've all seen it now and thoise harsh mods didn't even tell ya that if you do edit advanced you can delete a thread ....but hahahahahhahahahhahahhaahahhahahhahahahaahhaahhahahahahhahahahhaahhahahah ha