Welcome to the MELON BONG ???????

P!ker

VIP Junglist
Wicked!
When i was at school we nicked loads of science equiptment and made a massive bong, it was well fucking harsh but it fucked you up proper.
PEACE!

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
we never used melons at school.
we had testtubes n shit like that.
thats a fucked up school you went to fella.;)

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
Each to their own an all that...

to a degree i can agree with you .. and my comment under it wasnt one of " people that do this are scum " it was mearly a WTF !!
being a non drug user and abuser i find this stuff ? just like some users find something like this

splash4.jpg

for all those that dont know what it is its a we-vibe a Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator - Worn while you make love !

like u say each to their own .... that image or thought could be WTF to someone ........ cool cool (yn)

mzacker

^^^^/\^^^^
to a degree i can agree with you .. and my comment under it wasnt one of " people that do this are scum " it was mearly a WTF !!
being a non drug user and abuser i find this stuff ? just like some users find something like this

splash4.jpg

for all those that dont know what it is its a we-vibe a Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator - Worn while you make love !

like u say each to their own .... that image or thought could be WTF to someone ........ cool cool (yn)

Haha, the funniest part is that the picture looks like an ad for a prescription drug.

Top Bottom