Welcome to the all new Tune ID forum

i found it mate. stronger by majistrate. thanx for the help!!

need the name of one more if anybody knows it. sorry about the quality i had to record it on my phone

Last edited:
Hello everybody.first time poster..
Can someone point me out how to attach a clip? I'm probably stupid..I know...
Peace!

You can attach sounds clips (.rm / .mp3) of up to 1Mb using the attachment facility when you post your tune ID thread.

Would someone be so kind to show me how to do this please?
When I make a new thread I cannot find the button to upload a clip <1mb to the thread.

thanks a lot!

Hi Peeps!

So was at We Are Festival last summer for Friction's DnB set and his closing track was so epic i had to record it on my phone and have been trying to Shazam it monthly but to no avail!

I popped it onto Youtube in hope someone would the track no but no luck still! Here is the link to the video, sorry for the sound quality which does at least level out during the middle of the tune.

Hope you can help guys and girls

Hello
I went to let it roll festival (winter) and i saw Dimension. I couldn't find out what's the name of this Song. I am searching since ages.
Can somebody help me ? :D
Thank you

ID on vocals @ 9:20 ? They're mixed with Stardust from S.P.Y. but I know I heard them before somewhere.

It's Rocky Nti's voice for sure, probably a new track with BCee/Hybrid Minds. Just stay focused on Spearhead and it'll see the light of day eventually...

On another note regarding some fine liquid.
I've been listening to this Technimatic Mix which included two heavy dancefloor bangers: appearing here at 52:30 and at 36:30

I'm guessing it's from their new album as it's their style, if anybody knows more I'd love to hear it!

What's that tune that say annihilation annihilation? (Sorry for being vague) it might even be a dubstep tune :/

Theres this absolute banger of a tune that has the words (female vocal) bounce bounce bounce repeated all over the song with a god like drop. I took a snapchat video while at a club that i was at was playing it, ill try to get it to link in

Greetings and salutations fellow bass heads. I've got a couple songs I desperately need ID'd.

First one: Never could find this, even back when i first heard it.

Second one: An oldie that I just can't pinpoint the name to.

hei, im searching a tune but i dont have any clue from wich artist it is.

can't say much about the tune but two remarkable attributes:
it's a (for my taste) very dark tune, wich has a male vocal before the drop.
And the vocal is saying something like "keep this frequence clear" but i can't find any tunes with this name.

the tune pretty much sounds like complex did it, but i also can't find this one in his releases.

PLEASE HELP! :D

Photo on 11-01-2016 at 22.47 #2.jpg
Can anyone give IDs for the tracks in the link below? there off an "Ebony Dubplate" record (image attached), one side says "Terrordome" and the other side says "GTR Cut", no idea what they're. help appreciated, Cheers!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8tcmj3ckqwlua7a/AACb03b5RGefGgxlamRFv_8ua?dl=0&s=sl

Please help! Been trying to figure out name of a tune for ages but don't have artist name or record label. It's from around 1995-1996 and features samples from the film 1994 film Speed with Keanu Reeves and Dennis Hopper. The samples are Dennis Hopper saying "Pop quiz hotshot" , "now whatta you do?" and "I don't suppose anybody'll give me 3 million just for you". I've asked top drum n bass DJs and producers and none of them know, but I definitely had it on a mixtape around 1996 and the tune was mixed with DJ Hype's remix of Ready or Not. Hard to explain bassline, but it was a bit laser beam and was rough!! that's about as much as I can say...if anyone has any clue I'd be grateful for any feedback/help....cheers!

Back
Top Bottom