Welcome to Kronix

Mr Fletch

aka KRONIX
VIP Junglist
I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise in advance, as none of these tracks are drum and bass. But I know alot of you on here, and respect the feedback given, so I hope you dont hold it against me.....

I've been going through a change in my ideas, and musical style recently. Learning alot about granular synthesis and sound design. With this, I have decided to change my artist name, to coincide with these three tracks being thrown out to the public.

From now on, expect to hear alot more experimental soundscapes, rumbling basses and glitchy type sounds.

So, without further ado, I welcome you........to Kronix.

Welcome To Kronix

Altered Perception

Urban Assassin

Welcome to Kronix: Serial killer in a submarine, great atmosphere, quality sounds and production. You don't have to be an ambient fan to listen to this, there is still enough structure in it to keep it interesting to people who are new to this.
Altered Perception: Good sounds, but it sounds a bit hollow imo, this counts for both the bassline and the drums. I personally think it would go better with a really heavy , almost movie-soundtrack-like drum track. But that's just my opinion.
Urban Assasin: I like the difference in production, you're really trying something different in every track. Somehow I find it hard to form an opinion about this track, i think that's because it's just not my style. I do like the production though, again a lot of unexpected and original sounds in there.

Overall really nice production and fresh sounds. I really like what you've done. I also think that the tracks (especially the first one) would go really well as a game soundtrack (something LIMBO like), that maybe interesting to go into :)

Keep up the good work!

Cheers fella, really appreciate you finding the time to listen to all three and comment on them all too.

It's definately a new route I'm heading down, and I'm enjoying being out of my comfort zone.

quick listen of the first one, nice dark vibes there! great soundscape! will have a proper listen to em all tomorow

The first two sound really good not so much a fan of the third but that just personal preference, really dig the dark atmos and vibe on the two and the basses sounds great. The first tune is prob my fav out of the three keep it up man.

1st one has amazing atmosphere and the beat is so powerful, one of the best dubstep tunes i've heard in a while. It sounds very BioShock btw :)
About the 2nd i fully agree with horace.
Loving the bassline in the 3rd, also i find the synth, that gets introduced in the second part, very catchy and the vocal bits are perfectly used. Good job

Agreed the first track is the best. Why don' you do a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing with your name and production?

fukin awsome sounds in the first one, feel like the tails are too loud on some of the sounds, muddying up the bass n percussion, nothin major tho, just drop the verb/delay down a bit, or hipass the tails sum more

2nd one is kool, love the energy n noises, needs a little more variation to keep it goin i think, lacking bass end on the snare and bass too

3rd one is my favorite, all sounds nice n clean too, although ur bass sub culd b louder i recon, those vocal samples n mad sounds set it off nicely, recon u snare culd b a bit bigger, and ur hats a bit harsher (mayb sum hi-end saturtion?) to really pull the energy off, and a few variations in the wobble sound wuld b kool....love it anyways!

ohhh now i get it.
I was on SC the other day thinking Kronix? I dont remember following them.
you messing my brain man - twisting my mellons.
anyways will check these out this weekend .
peace
jim

ohhh now i get it.
I was on SC the other day thinking Kronix? I dont remember following them.
you messing my brain man - twisting my mellons.
anyways will check these out this weekend .
peace
jim

Haha, sorry bout that!

Yeah I'm going through a stage where I am changing my style, and production techniques, so figured a name change thrown in there too wouldnt hurt!

Sounds cool man! Thanks for sharing and keep it up ;)

I am a little different to everyone else though, while the first one is still a sweet track not sure it's my favourite! 2 and 3 are also very good. I think the third is probably the better track as far as using a different range of production skills and keeping it interesting but I think track 2 is my personal favourite :)

I am in a similar position to you at the moment, as in I have been looking into experimenting with different styles and darker ones in particular (However, I have much less production experience than you!). I am releasing an EP soon and it would be real cool if you could give it a look when its out! :D I just posted one of the tunes on here ;)

Jordan

Sounds cool man! Thanks for sharing and keep it up ;)

I am a little different to everyone else though, while the first one is still a sweet track not sure it's my favourite! 2 and 3 are also very good. I think the third is probably the better track as far as using a different range of production skills and keeping it interesting but I think track 2 is my personal favourite :)

I am in a similar position to you at the moment, as in I have been looking into experimenting with different styles and darker ones in particular (However, I have much less production experience than you!). I am releasing an EP soon and it would be real cool if you could give it a look when its out! :D I just posted one of the tunes on here ;)

Jordan

Thanks for the comment fella, yeah I'll take a look at your stuff mate.

Back
Top Bottom