Welcome $marty to the Team

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
bigman is finally a Mod. and i think its the best move we have made in a while. be nice to him, lick his tits, suck his balls, Cause he will ban you...

nah biggup smarty. one of the nicest dudes on here!!

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
how do u get to be a mod??
photo your freshly tattooed tongue brown ? ..... :teeth:

at the end of the day like most places "respect" is earnt .. $marty has earnt his stamp on this patricks day to turn from blue to green and props to the guy !!! got alot of time for the guy ... now i just got to hope he dont ban my ass off here ,........ :wave::D:D

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
So you recommended Smarty and not me Fes... thats it man!! haha... me and you are not friends anymore... no more man hugs.... thats it! we're done... haha

i was even thinking about going to Boston with Sammy Dodger to come give you a man hug in real life... but... you have ruined that now... thats it.... seriay... it is.... me an you.... no longer.... hugs of the manly kind.... no more.....

haha... nah... big up smarty!!! you fukin deserve it man! good to see you getting recognised for the amount of input you put in!! big up mate!

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
So you recommended Smarty and not me Fes... thats it man!! haha... me and you are not friends anymore... no more man hugs.... thats it! we're done... haha

i was even thinking about going to Boston with Sammy Dodger to come give you a man hug in real life... but... you have ruined that now... thats it.... seriay... it is.... me an you.... no longer.... hugs of the manly kind.... no more.....

haha... nah... big up smarty!!! you fukin deserve it man! good to see you getting recognised for the amount of input you put in!! big up mate!
u shud never be a mod!:teeth:

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
do all the mods get together n stuff to have tea and discuss recent forum events, who to get rid of, wot to stick were, weather to keep a chat box, whose name to change n ting? will smarty have to undergo some sort of initation were ya all wear mod robes n chant?

do u do shifts n stuff on the forum? come on i wann a know the details of the darkside...or the green side.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
a little? aim for mod related talk, fes is 6 hrs behind me, indi and gumby about 5 months a head. plus the usual pms and profile messages and we have our own forum.