Welcome back - to the big man !!! ..

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
LOGIKS !!!!!!!!

good to see the old names back on the forum .. people have been lost, tears have been shed .. i think Fes will sleep better tonight .. big up squire :gang_bang:gang_bang

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
awww ethix you shouldnt have!! shucks i dont know what to say now, haha other than that fred flintstones wifes friends, whats her name again? shes a slut man, im, serious, shes dissapointed me in so many ways. but im not here to speak of my heartbreaks with certain women, id like to say im sorry to have been absinthe for so long and ive got love for all of yous that i know, and those of you that i dont, i cant wait to get to know you.

you hear that? cant wait. to get. to know.

you

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
shoot im not sure muchs happened to me. you know? life seems to be constantly exploding in some peoples face whereas not muchs happened to me.

however, i do work in redlight amsterdam and i could probably write down what happened the otherday when i had 23 grammes of meth in my backpack and a police asked if i had the keys to my bike on the metro station haha shit man i freaked so hard haha i threw the bike on that fucking guy and ran for dear life

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
AHAEHAE€ welll not much, bucket o hot wings would probably be enough i mean any base 1 2 or 3 its... but i digress, whats important right now is that i get my hands on this, what do you call it, the... jzmalomey is bgit?? its a computer application? i doubt anybody with that kind of name exists but ok, ill indulge you,

to who ever whom, who ever can handle relative pronouns cos i sure cant,
if your name is 'jmxnoliomy' i say: the fish dont fry in the kitchen, beans don fry on teh grill

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
......i had 23 grammes of meth in my backpack and a police asked if i had the keys to my bike on the metro station haha shit man i freaked so hard haha i threw the bike on that fucking guy and ran for dear life......
hahahaha, welcome back man (y)

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
also im gonna go ahead and disclose toejam for the man he really is,

PLAY, FROM KID AN PLAY, IS A EPICOPLALIAN PRIEST RIGHT NOW AND KID well kid shaved the eraser head pomadour due but still raps wait ill get you his myspace

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
BOUDI hows it going girl whats that exotic tropical sturdy wooden but yet tender peice of a man of yours doing?
festicle dearest doctor speak soon ok ill get you when youre online

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
dan i heard you became a daddy congrats baby pa!!! hope yourr kid wont inherit your weight problem BUT OK IM DOING THE FRANK

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
BOUDI hows it going girl whats that exotic tropical sturdy wooden but yet tender peice of a man of yours doing?
he's doing what he does. the usual. you know. and i'm very well thank you. glad you're back. what's the dealio then? you got a new job etc?