welcome back scotty

d.o.b

yes he did,ok ok.... riisu will never be my friend becose I am idiot and pirate too but this joke is what started all problems...

---------- Post added at 20:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:28 ----------

Muchos appreciated Radius, its good to be back :)
WTF!? why you have 7,165 posts? I tought you old profile was dead becose you were banned.... when I saw this thread I was like "lets make post about how much more thanks and skulls I have than you to make you jealous that you are not so popular here like me" fuck,my evil plan is ruined now

ilovelondon

Call me Jens.
VIP Junglist
yes he did,ok ok.... riisu will never be my friend becose I am idiot and pirate too but this joke is what started all problems...

---------- Post added at 20:33 ---------- Previous post was at 20:28 ----------

WTF!? why you have 7,165 posts? I tought you old profile was dead becose you were banned.... when I saw this thread I was like "lets make post about how much more thanks and skulls I have than you to make you jealous that you are not so popular here like me" fuck,my evil plan is ruined now
Ahhh man, how old are you?
When you're banned, you're profile is frozen, but not reset or something... He had to wait for 6 months to get back in and on his first day, in his welcoming thread, you're already dropping shit on him.
Chill a bit mate, it'll do your popularity good.

Or is this all one big pile of sarcasm?

d.o.b

Ahhh man, how old are you?
When you're banned, you're profile is frozen, but not reset or something... He had to wait for 6 months to get back in and on his first day, in his welcoming thread, you're already dropping shit on him.
Chill a bit mate, it'll do your popularity good.

Or is this all one big pile of sarcasm?

no,I am totaly serious ...how old I am? you will know if you add me as friend on facebook,my name is Dušan Hegeduš

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Uglier than a cage fighter...

:love:

:grouphug:

Na, welocme back man, been championing ya rass from when time...

Good stuff mods :thumbsup: