Weird stuff going on...

I like this style. It's something I'm wanting to go in a bit more indepth. Got some psy trance style synths going on, which is something I used to listen to a lot. The percussion is balanced and punchy, I like the sound, but with something this minimal, you need to fill the space, and your not at the moment. This is a good start to a track though. First things I would personally do...

1, Saturation on the percussion, add some dirt will fill up the top end a nicely
2, Some (wide) pad/backing/atmos or long filtered delay on some synth hits (try bouncing something delayed and reversing it back in)
3, Bassline isn't interesting enough. If it's this simple it needs to be catchier. Try some pitch bends, different notes, laying another sound which opens up on top of it

This reminds me of a track I did AGES ago, might have to redo the mixdown (https://soundcloud.com/silkwormdj/silkworm-schwa)

Keep up the good work though, this is promising so far.

Thank you very much for that feedback! Gonna work on it more and taking on board ur points for sure =)
I've never manage to completely finish a tune... I hope this could be the one, heh..

Checked ur track, I like that style! =)

Again thanks.
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom