Weird place to hear an Amen

RevTech

Butthole=output transduce
VIP Junglist
I heard the Amen Break during a history review game :S Also in a Honda commercial.

You guys hear it anywhere else that's weird?

logikz

I Am Not The King
a lo-fi rock tune from some bedroom producer off a surf rock band whats real famous.
you remember lo-fi rock was the hippest shit ever back in 99.
i was like but... thats an amen?!?!?

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
a lo-fi rock tune from some bedroom producer off a surf rock band whats real famous.
you remember lo-fi rock was the hippest shit ever back in 99.
i was like but... thats an amen?!?!?

logikz

I Am Not The King
haha yeah really, dude made it sound like 'lo-fi rock' and 'bedroom producers' was something completely new in the world of music and his usage of the amen was never before seen in the history of man, bed room producers fucks sake its just a dude making tunes think they pretty much had that all along

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
Ive heard The Amen alot its not wierd, its possibley the most famous break ever..it changed lives, its like jesus.
But yes your are gunna hear iton the TV or radio because it is used in hip hop, now look how big hip hop is now..I dont think commercial hip hop really uses breaks now does it? I think they all use kicks, claps and hi hats...but i suppose alot of people have researched older hip hop and found these UBER cool breaks and thought '' hmm this break will go nicely on a washing machine advert'' its not wierd my boy, what is wierd though......
Did anyone see that specsavers advert with the man and the woman at a lake and running through the forest with that dnb tune in the background? was an alright tune that was, pretty darkish aswell

tarranjoe

VIP Junglist
revtech, didnt u post a thread a little while back saying that u were going to stop posting so much crap? and by the way, this is a rhetorical question

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Ive heard The Amen alot its not wierd, its possibley the most famous break ever..it changed lives, its like jesus.
But yes your are gunna hear iton the TV or radio because it is used in hip hop, now look how big hip hop is now..I dont think commercial hip hop really uses breaks now does it? I think they all use kicks, claps and hi hats...but i suppose alot of people have researched older hip hop and found these UBER cool breaks and thought '' hmm this break will go nicely on a washing machine advert'' its not wierd my boy, what is wierd though......
Did anyone see that specsavers advert with the man and the woman at a lake and running through the forest with that dnb tune in the background? was an alright tune that was, pretty darkish aswell
:word: I believe someone posted a thread about that asking what the tune was, was a good advert.