Weird Mixer problems..

dizzzeejungle

Junglist Down Under..
VIP Junglist
Hey everyone,

I'm really new to Mixing, and was having a go at it again this morning only to find that one of my channels is considerably louder than the other, and that for some reason, my left turntable is coming out of my right headphone.

I'v checked all the levels, and the all the settings and it seems everything is in order..... anyone have any ideas?

Last night everything was working fine also,??? The mixer is a Vestax VMC002XL is that helps narrow it down ...

I don't know if this helps, but i have pretty crappy headphones, i dont know if they could be contributing...?

all replies are appreciated !

ave a look to see wot output u are putting out, if it is stereo or mono, make sure ya grounds are in the back of ya mixer (thin black wires) or give ya phonos a wiggle it might be a shit contact in one them...hope this helps bruv!!

Umm, i dont have any ground wires, all i have is red/white rca's going from the turntable to the mixer... is that alright ?

Also, i just changed over the cartidge/needle thing over to the other deck and it seems to be the cause of the problem, is this a common thing? i thought the stanton t80 needles were quite robust?

all replies are appreciated

Umm, i dont have any ground wires, all i have is red/white rca's going from the turntable to the mixer... is that alright ?

Also, i just changed over the cartidge/needle thing over to the other deck and it seems to be the cause of the problem, is this a common thing? i thought the stanton t80 needles were quite robust?

all replies are appreciated

I don't think Stanton T80s use ground wires, so don't worry about that. What carts are you using? And please don't say "the ones that come with T80s" because that doesn't mean a thing. Check the four wires attached to the back of the cart, make sure they are in good condition. Make sure the headshell is tight on the tonearm. Is the stylus itself in good condition?

You can marry any one of them

One day a girl brings home her boyfriend and tells her father she wants to marry him. After talking to him for a while, he tells his daughter she can't do it because he's her half brother. The same problem happens again four more times! The girl starts to get pissed off. She goes to her mom and says, "Mom... What have you been doing all your life? Dad's been going around laying every maiden in the town and now I can't marry any of the five guys I like because they have turned out to be my half brothers!!!"Her mom replies, "Don't worry darling, you can marry any one of them you want, he isn't really your dad."----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,

Re: You can marry any one of them

One day a girl brings home her boyfriend and tells her father she wants to marry him. After talking to him for a while, he tells his daughter she can't do it because he's her half brother. The same problem happens again four more times! The girl starts to get pissed off. She goes to her mom and says, "Mom... What have you been doing all your life? Dad's been going around laying every maiden in the town and now I can't marry any of the five guys I like because they have turned out to be my half brothers!!!"Her mom replies, "Don't worry darling, you can marry any one of them you want, he isn't really your dad."----------------------------------Looking to buy wow gold? Do you look for cheap wow gold? Welcome to our website:1.World Of Warcraft gold,2.World Of Warcraft gold,3.World Of Warcraft gold,4.World Of Warcraft gold,5.wow gold,

You just got reported :finger:

Re: You can marry any one of them

:lol:
fuked up adverts on a 4 week old post, they cant even do it slyly

Back
Top Bottom