Weird habbits when tweeking

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
A random thread, do you have any weird habbits when ur tweekin ur favorite noises or buildin a track up? I used to stick my tounge out allot when i thought hard, got rid of that one, but now, when i have a bassline going that gets me wet, i clench my jaw, gettin a bit painful tbh :D anyone else have strange habbits? dont b shy... :alchy:

i find i bounce up an down its all fine until someone walks in then i look like a bellend

I tend to scratch my balls quite alot.....but that doesnt just go with when I'm writing music.......I do it alot anyway......which reminds me.....I really need to wash my sack.

I tend to scratch my balls quite alot.....but that doesnt just go with when I'm writing music.......I do it alot anyway......which reminds me.....I really need to wash my sack.

Hahaa dude that caught me laughing! :D Production wise I tend to lose myself tweaking around for +4 hours while a 3 second loop or sound is on repeat. Unconsciousness wise I tend to move very close to the monitor when doing tweaking.. Is pretty funny if someone walks in and finds you sitting with your nose 10 cm from the monitor while massively tweaking knobs for 5 hours straight. Damn... I need to stay off the grass! :spliff:

I have to tweek a little then get up walk around and hear it then sit back down to decide if I like it or not.

I have to tweek a little then get up walk around and hear it then sit back down to decide if I like it or not.

yea i do that aswell
get up an go to another room or upstairs to see how its sounds!lol

yea i do that aswell
get up an go to another room or upstairs to see how its sounds!lol

thats actually not a bad practise at all! always turning up a tune whenever i got to take a piss. lets you take another perspectie entirely.

i tend to get very close to the monitor, bopping my head along the tune aswell, really must look awkward..

Whenever I create a dance floor monster I normally yell at the top of my lungs..........

" WHO WANTS IT !!!............REEEELOAD........ANDY BAD BOY SEEEEEEeeeee....."

Then 2 hours later it becomes shit.

Whenever I create a dance floor monster I normally yell at the top of my lungs..........

" WHO WANTS IT !!!............REEEELOAD........ANDY BAD BOY SEEEEEEeeeee....."

Then 2 hours later it becomes shit.

Epic business!

I remember I was once creating this movin' hip-hop beat and was shouting "'ey!" every other beat. My sister promptly came in and told me to shut the fuck up.

Back
Top Bottom