Weird dreams.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Borf™, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Had any mega weird dreams before?

I've had really weird ones when I've been on something, but had a weird as fuck one when I was sober the other day.

It started off with me sitting in a ball in a jungle. I was just crying for ages, have no idea why. Then I just got up and started walking for ages, and in the background there was Burial tunes playing. I kept walking and walking, then just woke up. I was proper tripped out from it. Have no clue what it was supposed to mean.

2. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

I had a dream that I once rode a horse from my house to Mexico, but when I got there it was exactly like my hometown but with different people, proper freaky shit.
    I love the ones where you have powers tho, I was the flame from fantastic 4 once (y)

3. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

I always have dreams about shagging women (like from work) that I have absolutely no desire to fuck in reality.

4. robhicks1

robhicks1 Nuts about Zoo

:lol: Its a sign man.

5. slimbo011

slimbo011 I've been naughty, I'm banned

i had a fuked up dream last nite as it goes...

i was in my local chipshop, but it was in amsterdam, i was in there 4 ages, then frank butcher (eastenders) came in, gave the woman behind the counter some abuse and walked out. i opened the door, started shouting, FRANK FRANK as he walked away. went back in the chip shop, the woman gave me a free half portion of chips, and emptied 2 of the annoying little sachets of ketshup on my chips, then started tryin to make me buy a drink.

ive jus realised the woman behind the counter was the woman who serves at the till at chemical records.

STRANGE DREAM WAS STRANGE!

6. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

I fucking hope not. I've even dreamt about fucking the minging 55 year old woman in my office up the arse before. Not a clue why. Couldn't look her in the eye for weeks.

7. DJ NUERA

DJ NUERA 5HEAD

HAHAHA that is classic!

8. robhicks1

robhicks1 Nuts about Zoo

Looool:lol:

9. JAGZ

JAGZ Well-Known Member

to many wierd/fucked up dreams, mostly happens when i dont go sleep with weed in my system. i dream alot about fighting people, them stabbing me and me stabbing them even tho ive never stabbed anyone. gets scary sometimes but fuck it lol

10. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

hello sherlock predictable (brof), it means your homo

11. SoulShaker

SoulShaker Synth

This one time i was at a friends and was on the comp about 10 mins later i went to sleep and i had a dream of me looking down at my self from the corner of the room.. then the me i was watching turned around and caught eye contact with the other me and the both mes freaked out.. TRIPPY STUFF

12. Ch4ndler

Ch4ndler I've been naughty, I'm banned

Try not smoking weed for a week if you smoke it regularly. It gets weird.

13. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

i had a fucked one last night

i was on mars or summin, in an airtight restaurant. Which was really modern, yet we where all dressed in ancient egypt clothes. I was some sort of god or summin. there was a storm outside n their wer wierd egyptian gods, with the animal heads wipping slaves outside. then the restuarant was more like a pub, but still with the slaves n mars n shit outside. Then some wierd shit happened, as sword got thrown into a door next to me. then fuck knows what else happened/

how fooking random.

14. SoulShaker

SoulShaker Synth

I also had a dream not to long ago that i died from a robbery explosion and everything stoped and then started going in reverse including my thoughts..

15. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

yes iv had sum mega mega fucked up dreams!! probs from doing to much drugs! think one of the wprst ones was i was only half asleep but i started stumbling around my room and there was vinyl laying everywhere n i started chucking them around the room then started to puk up blood everywhere!! fucking woke up in a cold sweat was like wtf! was too scared to go bak to sleep!! felt like it was actually happening!!

16. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

We can be an item now then, like you've been begging for the past 6 months.

17. perspective

perspective Sex Drugs & Sausage Rolls

I have weird dreams a lot, but nothing strange, just stuff that doesn't make sense. I had this really bizzare one when I was doing some programming coursework for my degree (I'd spent about a week solid on it and it was gettting dead stressful), and in the dream I was trying to shag my missus but I had to program in the instructions to get my dick to work. Fucking annoying. I had to wake up and bash one out to sleep properly. I always get dead weird dreams when I'm stressed or excited about something.

Weirdest ones were just plain trippy after I took some sleeping tablets to help me sleep... I mean seriously trippy, I was dreaming that I was awake and daydreaming about sleeping. When I woke up in the morning loads of stuff in my room had been moved around, like books and stuff on different shelves, a load of records that were on my desk had been put back in my record box etc...

Well, I couldn't remember exactly how it was, it could have been because I dreamt my room was in that state then when I woke up it had changed...

I told my housemate about it and we looked up the pills online, we found out the active ingredient was Diphenhydramine (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diphenhydramine), which is a hallucinogen. Apparently if you take ~500mg of the stuff you don't fall asleep but you stay awake and trip your balls off. We got another mate over and did 600mg each. I was up until 9am the next day and could hardly remember a minute of it. I remember bits and pieces, like I was sat at my computer but I went to grab my mouse and then I was in the front room again, then a minute later I'd be at my computer.

It's like someone recorded my memory on VHS, cut it up and swapped bits around.

Still felt really really strange for about a week after and I had really bad memory loss. For the whole of that week everything felt like I was in a dream, because stuff seemed out of place and fuzzy, and everything felt normal and proper again when I was alseep and dreaming.

I've not had them sleeping pills again and I'm gonna stay away from them. Think I'll just stick to spliffs as a sleeping aid for now.

18. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

In my dream I went to rave with a gift shop.

Also had some kindas cannon ball fight with paintbrushes reading the bible as we do it.

I got some crazy ass dreams written down somewhere, I may have a go at reading some.

19. Welsh Junglist

Welsh Junglist AKA Faqade

I haven't smoked weed for over a year but most of the time when I did smoke weed I would not dream at all. Since quitting and being on antidepressants I have had some really fucked up dreams. Once I was in a forest and there was a train going round this small train track in the forest really really fast, like one of them minature ones what you go on as a kid in the zoo or something, and for some reason people where riding it like a rollercoaster and me and Eksman where swinging on ropes like monkeys around the train as it went past, dual MCing to some random dnb.

Another one was me and one of my best mates were at some random theme park and for some reason we were stealing memory cards on the sly from this stall that was selling memory cards for phones and the woman kept catching me and being like 'oh you, put that back' really cheesily, then he wanted to go on this rollercoaster which had started so he started climbing the structure, jumped on the rollercoaster and started climbing down the seats to the front carriage while I watched like it was nothing, then I bought a hat. Weird shit, have them most nights haha.

Anyone had them fucked up dreams where you are in a fight and you are punching your hardest punches and they are just tapping them really lightly and they are just standing there laughing at you? Another dream like this is that you are running as fast as you can away from someone and they are just walking and catching you up. Pretty weird and scary.

20. [Politrix]

[Politrix] Peace & fucking, believe!

try looking into a mirror after 5 drops of good lsd and having your reflection wink at you. dreams are just your sub-concious's way of dealing with things, theres actually a really good explination into the insight of dreams i'll try find it.

now lucid dreaming, thats another story :clown: