weight loss tips

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I also heard that exercising after sex or masturbating is good for weight loss, because of the increased amount of homones and adreneline in your system to aid your metabolism in burning fat. Dunno if its true or not though.

sam the dnb man

Variation
VIP Junglist
revtech mate your 14 its still puppy fat lol.
nah but seriously not eating is very bad for you and most of the time you dont lose weight because as soon as your body suddenly goes without food it has a defence mechanism that makes you put on weight incase the lack of food goes on for a long period of time.
all you need to do is eat healthier and excersise more.
I know your abit young to goto a gym but do sit ups and pressups everyday and you will become toned.

you are 14 and dont need to lose weight unless you have huge rolls of fat.

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
I also heard that exercising after sex or masturbating is good for weight loss, because of the increased amount of homones and adreneline in your system to aid your metabolism in burning fat. Dunno if its true or not though.
if u've still got energy after sex then u aint doin it right! :D

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
revtech mate your 14 its still puppy fat lol.
nah but seriously not eating is very bad for you and most of the time you dont lose weight because as soon as your body suddenly goes without food it has a defence mechanism that makes you put on weight incase the lack of food goes on for a long period of time.
all you need to do is eat healthier and excersise more.
I know your abit young to goto a gym but do sit ups and pressups everyday and you will become toned.

you are 14 and dont need to lose weight unless you have huge rolls of fat.
This is true, when I was 15 - 16 I was quite a big lad, weighin in at about 14 stone plus, I lost it all by just eating well, only eating at proper meal times and doing more exercise even if your only walking about for a few mins each day it will all help. Also dont worry too much cause this wont always help.. set yourself up a routine and try stick tp it you should notice the difference, good luck : )

Sammy Dexcell

Stop editing my profile Smarty!
VIP Junglist
stop eating till your stuffed, only eat till your not hungry. many ppl who are fat eat 1 meal a day thinkin its ok to stuff themselves. If you eat the same 1 meal a day spread over the day, pretty much snacking all day, not stuffing urself, then u will slim down. just don't think since your snackin that u can have a lot more snacks. doesn't work like that, eat sensibly??