Weetabix Dubstep Advert

D

dirty breaks

farewell dubstep, it was nice to see you grow up, and when i mean grow up, I mean, change from a fantastic groundbreaking genre focused on bass and suspense in tunes and so much potential to a mess of plastic shallow songs with no quality control and headache inducing screechy gashness of an epic proportion seemingly now made for a section of the population that cannot attend nightclubs for they are several years underage, however they are still young enough to be influenced by cereal adverts and will now in the morning have a great big bowl of dubstep, with extra milk.

from now on, ember breaks FTW.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozmatic

Chair of the Nitty Gritty Committee
VIP Junglist
huh?

---------- Post added at 17:39 ---------- Previous post was at 17:37 ----------

Mord Fustang normally makes some really good house but this dubstep tune is terribad

miszt

BASSFACE Royale
VIP Junglist
leave it out, there was nothing ground breaking about dubstep, its just slowed down DnB with Fidit house glitches, Breaks filth and trance breakdowns :p still bangin tho, and i like that track, dont watch TV that much so i aint bothered if its on a wheatabix advert personally

Kenneth4Eva

Let's Breed
VIP Junglist
well seeing that the last genres was minimal techno and french electro that they used in adverts it was only a matter of time....hurray for capitolism hurray for slavery

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
this a big dilemma with dnb aswell
u hear music on radio an tv etc an think thats shit
but when they start playin music more to your liking the music becomes shit:teeth:
im kind of like this myself