weekly live streams from tinybunnies aka melody on the dnbforum facebook page now!

three times a week, monday, wednesday, friday, usually 2 pm gmt / 9 am est, we update and post a couple of hours in advance every time, but im starting to think the original post doesnt say so haha, i have to edit that, good call bro, thank you
Very rad.

@tinybunnies, is this a regular thing? You streaming twice/thrice a week? Probably should DM you this question to see when you are on so I can tune in.

the_bigtime.jpg

were hitting the big time, baby.

hello everyone, happy friday!

todays show is delayed somewhat, so you have time to get home and get good before the show.

set the weekend off right, with a fresh ultra dark drum and bass set, live from melody at 7 PM GMT / 3 PM EST

live link coming, come say whats up in the chat, get a shout out, all that shit

yo bitch into hard noize? oooof!!

then flipping the birdie to the camera from the record shelves!?!?!??

i'm calling the police ! ! :brick:

it most absolutely is, today, sho nuff, today this Monday in the year of our Lord 2k19 its going downtown and do mean that quite literally at 2 pm GMT

I don't have so much to contribute right now, don't know if you can tell haha but thats never stopped me from posting before so I don't see why it would now.

all vinyl mix today, no serato!

some unexpected hidden black gold if you like your techstep. and texas was of course in the building af, its like they say, "dont mess with texas", because if you do, tinybunnies will set your house on fire. thats the full saying, many people dont know that.

Hello all!

We are stuck with a bad habit, back at it, like crack addicts, today this fine Wednesday, in the year of our Lord, megaton melody plays a double dark live stream of fresh drum and bass at 2 PM GMT / 9 AM EST come hang out and listen to good music and say what's up and so forth, it's going to be rad xoxoxo

Back
Top Bottom