weekly live streams from tinybunnies aka melody on the dnbforum facebook page now!

I watched about 3 minutes and 26 seconds because Stranger Things season 3 was really shit apart from like a 20 minute cry at the end of the last episode because it was legit sad, and I saw a tune I didn't know mixed with another tune I didn't know because I haven't listened to D&B in like 8 years but I enjoyed all 226 seconds or so I was tuned in for so I guess that means it must have been good and this is somewhat of a recommendation of the mix but not Stranger Things season 3 apart from the soundtrack because it mixes old school 80s pop tunes with a nice synth score and I listen to a shit load of Synthwave these days so I appreciate that aspect of it

hello everyone!

we are on today at 2 PM GMT / 9 AM EST, everybody tune in for a dose of dope drum and bass, live link coming!

yesterday was an experiment (which turned out to be a good time, in the end)
but was strangely unfettered by copyright issues, today were back with the show, get ready for the serotonine surge

Next time you do a stream can you do it in a thong ?

Asking for a friend

:teeth:

66CE318B-E8F9-4A21-B669-BDEF43E03F69.jpeg

HELLO EVERYBODY, HAPPY 10th OF JULY

today, at 2 PM GMT / 9 AM EST melody will be laying down the dopest set on live stream you will have known,

tune in and keep it locked to our fb page in about an hour, www.facebook.com/dnbforum (click videos) and holler if you want a shout out!

live link coming, here as well as in scatbox, all those who know, know. you been TOLD

Back
Top Bottom