weekly live streams from tinybunnies aka melody on the dnbforum facebook page now!

looks to me like Melody has awakened some serious passion inside of Logikz ! :cowbell:

i know i never say this but this is actually a drum and bass musics forum, and were probably supposed to be talking and doing more with that, its not acutally a sub genre of australian indidgenous folk music/african crossover digital noisecore cybergrind forum, which i make it out to be, quite frequently. so this is very welcome, and its summer my guy, its vibes!!

on in 2 mins

i am tuning in now, retroactively. i have watched vsauce on bernie madoff and then flat earth so this is going to be pure luxury for my soul

i know i never say this but this is actually a drum and bass musics forum, and were probably supposed to be talking and doing more with that, its not acutally a sub genre of australian indidgenous folk music/african crossover digital noisecore cybergrind forum, which i make it out to be, quite frequently. so this is very welcome, and its summer my guy, its vibes!!

i am tuning in now, retroactively. i have watched vsauce on bernie madoff and then flat earth so this is going to be pure luxury for my soul

:jmz:

xxx

on again today from 2pm GMT / 9am EST on the dnbforum facebook page

tenor.gif

HELLO everyone, today on this friday the 5th of July, we are back at it like crack addicts stuck with a bad habit, at 2 PM GMT!

tune in at www.facebook.com/dnbforum for a funky fresh drum and bass live stream from melody!

its going to be a hot one today, start your weekend off right, live links will be posted in this thread as per usual

Hey Melody, @tinybunnies

is there any chance you mix also digital? I might have some material to give to you if you do...

did you listen to the stream? like, do you know what kind of material melody usually plays? its pretty classy stuff, but ive only heard one tune from you, so if you want to test your new tunes on someone, pm me a link and ill listen, no problem

so melody is doing an experimental live stream in one hour, trying different tunes from different labels to see what the algorithm reacts to.

its said goldie himself got a tune blanked out on his essential mix, and it was a commix song he had signed to metalheadz, which is just crazy,
so its probably a good idea to suss the algorithm

this is not the real show, so were keeping it lowkey, but tune in, i think its going to be fun, www.facebook.com/dnbforum

live link coming up!

Back
Top Bottom