Weekly Double Drop Comp

Pick a winner

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Teddy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space. :(

i dunno how much you got to do at the moment teddy, but maybe we can finish this one up and then start fresh next year? (with hopefully more people partaking again)

keep wanting to take part in this.. but the tunes being picked are always tunes I don't have/don't want.

patiently waiting for my chance to enter.

yeah. we'll kick it off again next year.
i have been meaning to put up the "commix - be true" entries but as there has only been 2 entries i've (honestly) just put it off due to life etc.

if anyone still wants to mix be true you still have time

including yours i have a whopping 3 entries
will try and up them this wknd if i finally manage to get a few mins to myself.

yeah ive been a bit shit recently.
i apologise to those who sent me be true entries.

works been as busy as it has been constant since december + life etc. you'll have to excuse me for that.
the last thing i've wanted to do when i get home is use another computer. ive been getting somewhat mashed instead.

i will start it up again. unsure how we should go about it coz i feel shit for those who sent the be true entries. i'll see if the links are still working.

i can probably upload to mixcloud from work, i'll test it and if i can do it, happy days!
then i'll happily and easily do it at work during the day.
this would mean that the download links you send me will have to be dnbshare.... work blocks all other sites.

Back
Top Bottom