Weekend plans.....

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
What everyone up to this weekend then?

I plan on mining some coal bites this evening with a few cans of stout then pelting my wife with said coal bites until she's unconscious and smashing her back doors in.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm planning on a real, real crazy weekend! Tomorrow I'll boy some christmas presents and on sunday I'll buy some things at the supermarket. See? REAL. CRAZY!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
that is impressive croog, a veritable beehive of activity!

i cant handle that much action, i got dub party at a club tonight, then im going to suck something fierce all weekend.

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
that is impressive croog, a veritable beehive of activity!

i cant handle that much action, i got dub party at a club tonight, then im going to suck something fierce all weekend.
Just suck valium.

- - - Updated - - -

A glass or two of http://www.jurawhisky.com/language-selector?ref=%2F while i play PS4 with my son... I love him but i was meant to be going see Calibre tonight so hes getting smoked on every game...

I posted this a few minutes ago because i though tit was funny but... it really deserves to be here for your girlfriends information gloxxy

This has no bearing on my wife's poot shoot though as I've had my tadpole pipes severed in fear of creating more drains on my bank balance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
Wow... really... fuck that shit no ones cutting my pipes up likes does it still work... i mean weekend plans, nailing asses whats the point if its no longer.. well the same :teeth:

Gloxxy

I SNORT COAL
VIP Junglist
Wow... really... fuck that shit no ones cutting my pipes up likes does it still work... i mean weekend plans, nailing asses whats the point if its no longer.. well the same :teeth:
It was a necessary thing for me. We had been together for 13 years when my daughter was born in 2008 and I wasn't having any more so I asked the doc to chop that shit.

It still works 100% though. All the fun, none of the babies!

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Off to see a good mate who's at Uni in Portsmouth. Every time i've been up there its turned into an absolutely wild one so hoping for much the same! I'm sure this bag of 2-ce will help me along the way :)

iamdjsimm

VIP Junglist
I can probably explain something that nobody else will be doing... BUT nobody else will probably want to do!

Myself & my girlfriend both work for TalkTalk Business and one of the perks (if you can call it that) of the job is free tickets to the X-Factor finals.

So tomorrow we are taking my Mum & Dad (for my Mum's birthday) down to Wembley to watch the live final....

Part of me is intrigued about the whole thing. I'm sure it can't be THAT bad??...

dizzledee

equinox
VIP Junglist
I'm going to smother myself in lard, gatecrash a wedding reception and yell the truths of our world to the heavens above until judgement day doth come.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
whoa, croog, really? you actually did that? it makes sense, sure, if youve had all the babies you intend to, but still. whoa. i couldnt cut off my dong. and its been in really awful shape, ive had genital plauge on a number of occasions. ive invented STIs. its looked like a pink-purple-white cammoflaged trench-foot, but i could never cut it off, like that.

Manu Forti

Detached Audio
VIP Junglist
It was a necessary thing for me. We had been together for 13 years when my daughter was born in 2008 and I wasn't having any more so I asked the doc to chop that shit.

It still works 100% though. All the fun, none of the babies!
oh right i see... im still not convinced id be concerned i was losing out on testosterone or summin its all just a bit scary... regardless cool and who needs test when you have long time relationship.

Ahhhh you can still spooge... mintet not so bad i really should google these procedures before i comment :L

anyway... the joys...

Last edited:

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
oh right i see... im still not convinced id be concerned i was losing out on testosterone or summin its all just a bit scary...
You were afraid that your boobs would start to grow and produce milk, your adam's apple would disappear and you'd have a female voice and suddenly you'd start to like doing your nails every weekend? :teeth:

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
well in a word... YES.
Haha, I knew it!

This procedure doesn't affect your testosterone levels at all. Even though the balls won't be connected to your body anymore, they still produce the testosterone your male hairy body needs. And if there's any problem, you'd probably start taking synthesized testosterone.

I'll probably do it as well.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yes, yes, i know the difference croog, castration is when you cut off the balls, vasectomy is when you cut off the wang,
thats what makes it so hard to go through with, but i hear you get really docile when you do it. and thats why.

or could be thats something completely different, i dont actually pay attention to anything people say or do