WEED WEED WEED

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
i know that a lot of people smoke, in fact a lot of the best music ever made the history of man kind has been done on weed.
its the best drug in the world and its the one i did first and its the one ill keep doing to the end (of my lungs)!

i dont really know where im going with this thread tho!!
im just pretty stoned!!! ha ha
portsmouth should do a dnb weed apprecation night!!!

everyone bring ganja and blaze em up!!!!

anyone want to help set up a dutch dnb night , what about breakneck holland style!!! or vurt in the dam ...yeah!!!

hazy dayz

Why not try a charity gig and raise money for the Legallise Cannabis Alliance? They are constantly fighting the higher powers for legal use of Ganja, and what better way is there to get the country's most active stoners and weed merchants under one roof? There'll be some quality smoke there for sure, and think of the after party potential.:pimp:

Dnb blunt-a-thon

If you do it in this country, its a big bird at the powers that be, by doing everyone's two favourite things, bass and bud.

If this ever gets to be more than just words, I would be more than happy to help out in any way.

hold tight manz got a plan!!!

a night at say the pier or some where what about the wedge!

all the local dj's and mcs ie.
sdm, tripple m, raiden, six, wylie d, freestyle, rjm, ringle and myself etc all play for nothing in a free for all mash up!!!!

cheap entrance eg. 3 squid . all proceeds go towards freeing da weed!!

give summin bak to the community yo!

how about helping to sort that one out sed?
:pimp:

Last edited:
beavis.gif
Where do you wanna have it? I could talk to Carl Wagner, he's the guy who's Hull representitive for LCA and he could get in contact personally with the main guy in your area. I'm good friends with Carl, my brother did a stoner rock charity gig for them not long ago here. If you sort out a venue, I can sort out the LCA.

Last edited:
for real?

that would be cool ill phone about later and see what venues we got going on down here that would have it!!

thats gonna be a mission!

:rolleyes:

Not too bothered about making a constructive post on this thread, just wanted to applaud pinhead for a superb avatar ;)

Originally posted by dRiFT
Not too bothered about making a constructive post on this thread, just wanted to applaud pinhead for a superb avatar ;)

He doesnt have an avatar :confused:

However, he does have a signature =)

Re: hazy dayz

Originally posted by pinhead
Why not try a charity gig and raise money for the Legallise Cannabis Alliance? They are constantly fighting the higher powers for legal use of Ganja, and what better way is there to get the country's most active stoners and weed merchants under one roof? There'll be some quality smoke there for sure, and think of the after party potential.:pimp:

i like this idea :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff:

Weed is a whole lot better than, drinking alcohol.
You can drink yourself death, but not smoke.
If you drink too much you'll yack, make a mess of yourself and say that you'll never drink again, like most of us have gone though. If you smoke too much you'll get sleepy and get the muchies.
just my .02 cents

Back
Top Bottom