WEB DESIGNER NEEDED!!!

RocksteadyUK

SkimoBeats
VIP Junglist
Easy peeps.... now that we are defo going ahead with this new project.... we will need a web site designed...... preferably a flash site that we at the TMDPromotions office can update etc.....

This is a good chance for any budding flash designers to get their name on the site and become part of our new project.

This site obviously needs to be up and working within the next few weeks....

We were going to get a pro to design it but i thought it would be better to put it to you guys first before we go to them.

Anyway.... please let me know if your interested. Need to know very soon.

Cheers people

nah, i do more graphic design than web, something i gotta learn really!

Yeh same here.... i do all the designing for TMDPromotions and The Mutant DJs collective..... trying to learn flash and CSS at the moment.... Web shiz just seems to baffle me for some reason??
Slowly gettin to grips with flash though... not as hard as you might think.... especially if you have used Photoshop for a while.

Give it a go man! bafflin as hell at first!!
Adobe flash is kinda like Fruityloops combined with Photoshop.... you get a matrix layout etc so trigger what happens in the flash sequence. Quite interesting.

Despiratly need a web designer though.... do you know of any that a throw together a decent looking site quickly???

dont really have to be flash to be honest... it would just be better if it was....

So, do you create the graphics in flash aswell? Or like import the images? I should probabaly start learning flash :lol: I need to learn coding too :(

So, do you create the graphics in flash aswell? Or like import the images? I should probabaly start learning flash :lol: I need to learn coding too :(

do the designs in PS and then import the PSP files to Flash... you can do some crazy shiz!!.... make Fonts 3d... for example....

good shiz man... i can do stuff called static flash.... which is abit similar to a GIF file.... doesnt have any controls or anything like that... its just a moving image. But doing a Active flash design is pretty damn confusing!!

If you have dreamweaver you will be ok... But remember that css is viewed differently on different OS's...

You might as well clapse a template from somewhere... People turn off when they go to a flash site due to designers putting too much effort in design and no content on the site...

Keep it simple to start off with!...

hi mate.. i use flash and dreamweaver a lot...

just finished the new dnaudio site which will be up next week,....

well i can do css, got some dreamweaver exp, so jeah i could help you out, but honestly i think lokki's a better choice since he can do flash 2 ;)

hi mate.. i use flash and dreamweaver a lot...

just finished the new dnaudio site which will be up next week,....

Easy bro... love the designs mate!!
what sort of stuff you need to start designing???

give me a shout on either of my contacts and we will talk about it all and get some ideas going.......

MSN: skeptik@hotmail.co.uk
AIM: TMDPromotions
Email: rocksteadyuk@btinternet.com

Nice one mate

Back
Top Bottom