We want your soul (clip) darkstep

good good.
Could do with more bassy-reesey sounds imo =)
but i guess that's just an start and you ever dissapoint me with your tracks :) so let's see where this goes ^^

hard stuff man... would of thought this is more hardcore style (neominds style) than darkstep which i usually picture a bit softer??

i dont know!! fucking subgenres....

liking it tho man, it packs a punch... i would skank out to this.

cheers man.
darkstep is neominds style. sub genres get confusing.
tis all dnb at the end of the day ;) just labeling it helps people dig out the style they like quicker

tbh i'm confused with the labeling of sub genres. maybe my track is not darkstep? will just keep it simple from now on i recon. dark dnb

tbh i'm confused with the labeling of sub genres. maybe my track is not darkstep? will just keep it simple from now on i recon. dark dnb
don't keep it simple, internet is a "meta" cloud, so add any genre that is related to your tunes. Darkstep - Hardstep - Technoid - Neurofunk - Techstep - Dark dnb... well haha you know the drill...
In addition this tune is going on a direction I'm digging, has like an old school darkstep feel, like the first limewax or current value's tunes, really dig it :)

fuck yes man sick tune here great work rite up my ally sick shit keepem coming love what u did on this tune boh boh

Back
Top Bottom