We now have a weekly night at area Nightclub DnB baby!!

Dave Dexcell

Dexcell
VIP Junglist
So every Thursday in one of watfords biggest clubs!

We are looking to keep the night fresh every week and the only way I can think of doing that is by introducing new dj's every week and rotate them to keep the tune selecton mixed up!

Also once a month we have been given a nice big budget to get the big names involved!

If you feel like getting involved get hold of smarty with a small mix feel free
To show off! But stick to the style of dnb you would play out!

Cheers guy's

wicked, i made the 1st event it was rather packed at times! nice system to considering it was the in house set up!
how did it go last thursday?

wicked, i made the 1st event it was rather packed at times! nice system to considering it was the in house set up!
how did it go last thursday?

Yeah man it wasnt too bad. Wasnt as rammed as the time you came up mate. But it was quite bustling.

Hard week tho as it was the 3rd week in the month and everyone was broke lol

this week should be sick!!!! everyone will have money and come rave there lill tit's off!

PAY DAY!!! woop woop!

Dont forget to send in your sets if u wanna come down and play!

BIIIG! we need a good regular dnb night in watford. gna have to make it down to one of these soon

sick news. i mentioned to smarty we'd be more than happy to come down and smack it up. got a new mix dropping soon, but smartz knows how we flow flow.

horses for courses mate. i reckon if you have mc's only use ones that you've heard and/or trust to be professional. you don't want it open mic, that's for sure.
also i guess you could ask djs comming in if they wana bring their own mcs. might be an idea. just depends if you want to screen them first.

would be nice to have an mc free night floating about though. if the music's bangin then let it roll!!!

Back
Top Bottom