We need your tunes

TongueFlap

Flappin'
VIP Junglist
yup yup,

Tongue Flap Recs are always needing new Dubs & Releases to feature on our podcast.

So if you would like us to feature a tune, send it to us Via soundcloud or Aim - Check my sig for links. (PM me if you dont have either)

Podcast no.3 will be available to download by next week.
The featured mix this month will be from Mattix & Futile.

Ps, Watch out for the Dexcell promos. Coming very very soon.

wicked! havent made any tunes worth of sending yet but i'll get there! listened to podcasts 1&2 the other day! good work man!

wicked! havent made any tunes worth of sending yet but i'll get there! listened to podcasts 1&2 the other day! good work man!

thanks man, glad you liked them. Look out for number 3. got lots of nice dubs to feature

got tracks from peeps such as, Drifta, DTX, Drop n Roll and the guest mix from Mattix & Futile is going to be beefy!

NO! You want my tracks and my tracks only. Leave, all of you be gone!

Ill be providing tracks by the infamous Ronald Parks & The Hermaphrodite Twins, Lord Stag & His Donkey and ill also be throwing in the classic - Hit Some Pans With Spoons.

NO! You want my tracks and my tracks only. Leave, all of you be gone!

Ill be providing tracks by the infamous Ronald Parks & The Hermaphrodite Twins, Lord Stag & His Donkey and ill also be throwing in the classic - Hit Some Pans With Spoons.

talk of the devil - here he is!

Mr Mattix my fellow Tulip. yes of course it will be your tracks only, can you show me your private collection? mmMm...

Back
Top Bottom