We need more of this science!

luciduk

VIP Junglist
put that in the school curriculum !!

imagine an old boy up in his hospital bed with heart problems
"Sir you haven't been regulating your breast dosages... get a nurse in here stat..."

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
this project was either done by a woman or a thick/gay bloke.

if this was done by a real man they would be saying women die quicker if they don't get their tits out more often.

what a FUCKING MORON!

there will be married women all over the world covering their cleavage for the insurance money.

---------- Post added at 01:53 ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 ----------

this nsfw chinese advert could possibly be a life saver to some old codger

http://www.noob.us/entertainment/mesmerizing-chinese-cleavage-clamp-commercial/

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
yup theyre all great. just not hangy boobs. i love swingy or low or heavy or puffy or pointy theyre all great. but not hangu just pleeease not hangy. i once knew a girl with no ass, and hhhhhhhhuuuuge boobs. small girl too, with no ass whatsoever. terribly unfortunate body type that, cos her this were so hangy they looked like they might have been attached with a thin strip of skin at the top (you know how good boobs usually look like a football cut in half and atttached with the whole backside. hers were literally pointing down, the nipple was pointing down to her feet, totally unbearable. it was shocking. the only relatioship i ever did have that was strickly based on personality and no attraction at all to physical appareance. her personality was just perfect for me. but you know how long that shit lasts, i need tits and ass to look at dammit, personality only goes so far

Last edited: