we have no dnbforum samplepacks

logikz

I Am Not The King
this is indeed a shite state of affairs.
i do not own any hardware synths to sample from
nor do i have any vinyl to sample from. or a turntable for that matter.
well, almost true, i do have some hardware, a korg-dd1 drummachine and some other stuff but thats all in sweden.
i have a bunch of hardware for processing, but thats no help.

what do you guys think? does anyone own an analog monster or maybe a bunch of rare jungle sounds, or a fancy rompler or original dub sounds or a fender rhodes or something to that effect, willing to whoop up a pack with single notes of different length and modulation?

no softsynth samples

i feel a cool samplepack complement this forum nicely.
i know theres the sample exchange but theres something about a pack do you know what i mean?

I might have a play with a few softsynths when I get a moment, then post up the results in a pack.

Don't expect anything amazing though, I'm not very good with softsynths!

HEY PEEPS!! I'm back after being AWOL.
Sounds good guys,
I have some juno, novation bass station, orbit and dirty simple sines off a virus to share if you want em.
I can also sample some tones of my Korg Prophecy but they are more stringy and synthy than bassy.
Also i have some heavy weight Double Bass sounds i have recorded as i my mate lent me his while he goes travelling.
:slick:

HEY PEEPS!! I'm back after being AWOL.
Sounds good guys,
I have some juno, novation bass station, orbit and dirty simple sines off a virus to share if you want em.
I can also sample some tones of my Korg Prophecy but they are more stringy and synthy than bassy.
Also i have some heavy weight Double Bass sounds i have recorded as i my mate lent me his while he goes travelling.

korg prophecy pack long sustained single notes for strings and pads and i swear ill hook up the moussolini pack fozzy!!!

korg prophecy pack long sustained single notes for strings and pads and i swear ill hook up the moussolini pack fozzy!!!

Ok i have a lot on at the mo but i will get on it and have it back in a couple o weeks ( i gotta get a new double jack lead so the samples are recorded nice you know.)
I will up em soon ok?
Any preferences btw.
More synthy gritty stuff or natural instruments or both (i only say tha cos the Prophecy has a lot of saxophone, string, woddwind sounds and also a lot of spacey synthy sounds.

analogy synthy evolving single note things you can just set loop points on, chord, and have a killer pad with little to no tweaking would be my preference. im not looking for natural sounds at the moment. im going to look into the moussolini pack asap

analogy synthy evolving single note things you can just set loop points on, chord, and have a killer pad with little to no tweaking would be my preference. im not looking for natural sounds at the moment. im going to look into the moussolini pack asap

OK my man thats a plan!!!
Gimme a few days or so and i will hit it back.
BIG BIG BIG!!!!
Its the Logikal move to make hehehehee

Back
Top Bottom