We have a logo!

Spor

Ok after deciding my ears needed a break, seemed like a good idea to sort ourselves a logo, so now we have this:

final_reckoning_logo.jpg

:burn:

DnB is the new Thrash Metal. Discuss.

heh heh... :drums:

How many skull logos are there in DnB now?

Nice Logo, though. :)

logikz said:
sure, but theres no denying you jacked the metalheadz concept. looks good though.

sure there is. it's not like a skull wearing a headphones is some amazingly original idea in the first place. fuck, how many metal t-shirts have i seen from the 80's that had skulls wearing headphones. HINT: a LOT. i personally didn't have metalheadz pop into my head at all when i saw this logo.

mekim said:
sure there is. it's not like a skull wearing a headphones is some amazingly original idea in the first place. fuck, how many metal t-shirts have i seen from the 80's that had skulls wearing headphones. HINT: a LOT. i personally didn't have metalheadz pop into my head at all when i saw this logo.
(y)

logikz said:
sure, but theres no denying you jacked the metalheadz concept. looks good though.

Ok so you caught me red handed. I sat and copied the Metalheadz logo, and just added a couple of things. I am so ashamed.

To pay for our illdoings, we decided a complete identity change was in order. We will now be known as 'FRC' (Final Reckoning Crew), and this wil be our new logo:

frc.jpg

Completely original and unjacked.

Back
Top Bottom