We filmed a drum and bass music video in -16 degrees in Pandemic Berlin...

PRTCL

Hey everyone,

I'm really happy to finally announce that the video for 'Geisterstadt' is now live on the Humanoid Berlin YouTube channel. Check out the full video in the link below and let me know your thoughts on it in the comments section, also like and share if you're feeling it.

We wanted to film this video on a cold day in Berlin so that that city was empty (to fit the theme of the video, of course). But we had no idea it would be so cold on this weekend. We had to cut the filming short on the second day as the temperature reached lows of -16 degrees and our bodies simply couldn't handle it! In some ways it was perfect, as we managed to get perfect shots, especially with the heat emanating from all the chimneys, which can only be seen in temperatures which are that low.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1D0LX_BVzQ

'Geisterstadt' is a track taken from my EP, 'The Lifestyle Made Me Do It' EP on Humanoid, which was released on the 24th of September 2021.

Geisterstadt-Thumbnail.jpg

I would personally like to thank Nastia for her amazing work in filming and editing the video. Follow her on her Instagram page for more of her work.

https://www.instagram.com/nastia__photo__

Back
Top Bottom