We Fear Silence present Metalheadz w/ Goldie, Phace, Loadstar, Doc Scott, Hatcha

WeFearSilence

187842_130646433668245_5646907_n.jpg

Yet another killer line up from Goldie and his Metalheadz. With releasing 'Link to the past' which many people believed to be Tune of the year in 2010, Loadstar will be in the Club with the likes of Goldie, Total Science, Loxy and more. Hatcha will be putting down the basslines in Room 2, in what will be an extraordinary night. Drum & Bass fans will be drooling over this for the next few weeks thats for sure...

Goldie
Loadstar
Jubei
Phace
Loxy B2B Doc Scott
Total Science
Mikal

MC's

AD
Justyce
Moose

Room 2

Hatcha
Kito
Hijak
One87

10pm - 6am
£8 Limited Advance / £10 Advance Tickets & Students OTD / £13 OTD
http://bit.ly/dRCVum
Ticketweb: 08444 77 1000
www.wefearsilence.com/www.ticketweb.co.uk/www.residentadvisor.net/wefearsilence

Cable
Bermondsey St Tunnel
London SE13JW
Venue: 020 7403 7730
www.cable-london.com

Tube Station: London Bridge
Region: London

Last edited:
Who wants to win 2 x Metalheadz tickets at Cable plus a Superbeing T-shirt and Cap designed by the man himself, Goldie. Plus a 15 years of Metalheadz CD and a couple of Metalheadz 12″.

There is a runner’s up prize of 2 Metalheadz tickets to win as well.

All you have to do is answer the following question and send your answer to hello@wefearsilence.com

Which 2 DJ’s make up Loadstar?

Good Luck!

Fucking love metalheadz crew. Big up to One87 being on the line up too, belgian ripper who has had a major influence in our scene. Mad respect.

was a big night , jubei and phace were sets of the night imo , phace was going on nasty , what was the doc scott b2b loxy set like ? left around 5 so missed it

Yeh big BIG nyt!
.. I think Doc Scott showed up a bit late so it was Loxy for the first half hour or so... It was a high quality set tho, as expected reele... 4me, a gud closer.
ne1 else suprised at Loadstar?? ... I was feelin their set! was a particularly mashy part of the nyt tho... happy birthday times :)

Back
Top Bottom