We Fear Silence present Chew The Fat! with Joker, Addison Groove, Pangaea, Baobinga,

WeFearSilence

uk-0430-246491-front.jpg

We Fear Silence present Chew The Fat! 'My Big Fat! Royal Wedding Disco'

OK, credit where credit is due. We all know the majority of you probably couldn't give a monkeys about the actual event, but April's nuptials between Prince William and Kate, give us an extra day off this year and a chance to party harder than ever before. I guess we should all be thankful, despite not getting an invite to the real thing. That’s why on Saturday 30th April, Chew The Fat! are turning Cable into a homage of all things Royal Wedding and every f**ker is invited. Joker will be playing the first dance, Baobinga, Addison Groove & Marco Del Horno will be supplying the dancefloor killers for the reception and of course, no wedding would be complete without a cutting of the cake, the throwing of the bouquet, the photo shoots and a priest to make it all official. Best Men, dig out your shirts and ties, Bridesmaids zip up your dresses, Brides and Grooms get rid of your last minute nerves, and join us for the wedding you always wanted to attend. I do...

Reception Hall:

Joker
Addison Groove
Pangaea
Baobinga
Raffertie
RackNRuin
Me&U

Chapel:

Marco Del Horno
Last Japan
The Living Graham Bond