Cable
33a Bermondsey Street
London
SE1 2EG

10pm -6am £9 Early Bird
£11 Advance Tickets
£11 Students OTD
£14 OTD
DJs: Calibre, D-Bridge, Doc Scott, Klute, Marcus Intalex with guests Lynx, Dom & Roland, Alley Cat

MCs: SP:MC, Justyce, DRS

A Bunch of Cuts is a collective of some of the Drum & Bass scene’s most forward thinking artists. What began life as an online record store has grown into a residency at Cable – showcasing the considerable talents of Calibre, D-Bridge, Doc Scott, Klute and Marcus Intalex. For each party they select some very special guests to join the line-up, and their last party of the year is no exception, with Lynx, Dom & Roland and Alley Cat.

Attachments

• ABC2-Green.jpg
    ABC2-Green.jpg
    466.9 KB · Views: 38
Never seen Calibre mate

Depends what time they're both on as well

was on this, got a ticket for Hardware now though.

Depends what your looking for in a rave, Calibre will play all is own beats, Friction will just straight up merk it off. He killed the last Hardware he played in 09 trust me!

was on this, got a ticket for Hardware now though.

Depends what your looking for in a rave, Calibre will play all is own beats, Friction will just straight up merk it off. He killed the last Hardware he played in 09 trust me!

Think I went to that one you know, played last B2B with Perez? Carnival weekend if I remember rightly? I do keep my eye on Hardware line-ups, just to see if a special one pops up....and it has. Plus, Calibre's always at ABOC....

It will just depend what mood I'm in on the night tbh. Chilled or rowdy

Think I went to that one you know, played last B2B with Perez? Carnival weekend if I remember rightly? I do keep my eye on Hardware line-ups, just to see if a special one pops up....and it has. Plus, Calibre's always at ABOC....

It will just depend what mood I'm in on the night tbh. Chilled or rowdy

i think he may mean when he played the last xmas special with SP was one of th best sets ive ever heard!!

Back
Top Bottom