Cable
33a Bermondsey Street
London
SE1 2EG

10pm -6am £9 Early Bird
£11 Advance Tickets
£11 Students OTD
£14 OTD
DJs: Calibre, D-Bridge, Doc Scott, Klute, Marcus Intalex with guests Lynx, Dom & Roland, Alley Cat

MCs: SP:MC, Justyce, DRS

A Bunch of Cuts is a collective of some of the Drum & Bass scene’s most forward thinking artists. What began life as an online record store has grown into a residency at Cable – showcasing the considerable talents of Calibre, D-Bridge, Doc Scott, Klute and Marcus Intalex. For each party they select some very special guests to join the line-up, and their last party of the year is no exception, with Lynx, Dom & Roland and Alley Cat.

Attachments

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Never seen Calibre mate

Depends what time they're both on as well
was on this, got a ticket for Hardware now though.

Depends what your looking for in a rave, Calibre will play all is own beats, Friction will just straight up merk it off. He killed the last Hardware he played in 09 trust me!

$pyto

NEW DAWN
VIP Junglist
was on this, got a ticket for Hardware now though.

Depends what your looking for in a rave, Calibre will play all is own beats, Friction will just straight up merk it off. He killed the last Hardware he played in 09 trust me!
Think I went to that one you know, played last B2B with Perez? Carnival weekend if I remember rightly? I do keep my eye on Hardware line-ups, just to see if a special one pops up....and it has. Plus, Calibre's always at ABOC....

It will just depend what mood I'm in on the night tbh. Chilled or rowdy

alexanthony

Impact (Engage Audio)
Think I went to that one you know, played last B2B with Perez? Carnival weekend if I remember rightly? I do keep my eye on Hardware line-ups, just to see if a special one pops up....and it has. Plus, Calibre's always at ABOC....

It will just depend what mood I'm in on the night tbh. Chilled or rowdy
i think he may mean when he played the last xmas special with SP was one of th best sets ive ever heard!!