We are looking for a new resident MC for Therapy Sessions!!

DYLAN

freak-recordings.com
es Crew!

anyone here / know a wannabe MC?

We are looking for a brand new MC for a residency at Therapy Sessions London. if you think you would be SUITABLE then we want to hear you! i say suitable because you know the vibe of the night , we dont want any full on ragga chatting mc's...just crowd hyping and lyrics we can understand and compliment the music. please dont send demos if you are in the first description!!!....

i know there must be some new talented mc's looking to represent at Therapy!

send a cd to the Anger address marked

Anger Management (mc)
509 green lanes
london
n13 4bs

or send demos (upto 10 meg mp3) on AIM, Name is ANGERFREAKS

thanks alot......and good luck!

Dylan / Robyn @ Therapy Crew

DYLAN said:
es Crew!

anyone here / know a wannabe MC?

We are looking for a brand new MC for a residency at Therapy Sessions London. if you think you would be SUITABLE then we want to hear you! i say suitable because you know the vibe of the night , we dont want any full on ragga chatting mc's...just crowd hyping and lyrics we can understand and compliment the music. please dont send demos if you are in the first description!!!....

i know there must be some new talented mc's looking to represent at Therapy!

send a cd to the Anger address marked

Anger Management (mc)
509 green lanes
london
n13 4bs

or send demos (upto 10 meg mp3) on AIM, Name is ANGERFREAKS

thanks alot......and good luck!

Dylan / Robyn @ Therapy Crew
Hey
im intrested in the residency for sure, my name is mc3d, been chattin for around 2 1/2 years now, i have a varied style & base my performance on hypin the crowd. I should have some audio on this site soon of my set with mampi swift @ valve sound system, failing that, ill get a demo to you asap.
many thanks
p.s pm me a contact number please

Hey im currently looking for a residency, and have been a vocalist for about 3 years my style is original and diverse im known for not rinsin the mic and jus' elevatin the massif inside wit some kool vocals....PM me with a contact number i could send you some demos and tunes that i have created featurin my vocals.hope to hear from u peace.

p.s i recently got assaulted by a gang of the most pikiest pikeys EVER and have been left wit a dislocated shoulder and some minor wounds but am on the road to recovery and wil be fully sorted in about 3 weeks.CUNTS THE LOTTA THEM....:[ :outofammo

Back
Top Bottom