We Are Lifted… The Launch (Spor, Evol Intent, Ewun, Chris Renegade, Unknown Error)

Lifted Music

01.gif

I'm not sure about you but I'm pretty damn excited. A few reasons:

A: It's got some of my favourite artists forthcoming on the label with some very fine reviews.
B: If you've got a man like Chris Renegade heading up a new empire I'm pretty sure his vision & understanding of the scence will produce something which sticks to it's roots but will also blossom into something more.
C: The quality of the tracks. The mix-down the craftsmenship hell these should be on display in a gallery!!

Good luck guys you've got one fan ready & waiting here just make sure you get Black Sun Empire, Prolix & Rawthang on there especially Rawthang they don't get the recognition they deserve!!!.

Looks and sounds wicked. Am suprised Spor is no longer making tunes for Hardware though.

Whens it out Chris and do you have a track id for your hardware mix, trying to find out some tunes in it.

Re: We Are Lifted… The Launch (Spor, Evol Intent, Ewun, Chris Renegade, Unknown Error

Bamn!

Top marks to the man who planned that one. Thats some superb marketing.

Sounds exciting.

Re: We Are Lifted… The Launch (Spor, Evol Intent, Ewun, Chris Renegade, Unknown Error

apparently he got the presses a week or so ago, so soon hopefully

Back
Top Bottom