Ways & Means - Faint / Skip In Dirt (DBR038) OUT NOW!

djleemartin

l.jpg

WAYS & MEANS - FAINT/SKIP IN DIRT ( DBR038 ) - OUT NOW!

We are very proud to announce the latest original installment from Bristol's finest WAYS & MEANS with two dancefloor monsters that has so far seen love and support coming from the likes of THE PLUMP DJ'S, CUT LA ROC, DYLAN RHYMES, FREERANGE DJ'S and so many more!

SOUNDCLOUD PREVIEWS

This is available now on a two week beatport exclusive and will be avilable everywhere from May 9th

BEATPORT LINK

To Follow Ways & Means and Dusted Breaks, check the below links

WAYS & MEANS SOUNDCLOUD

DBR BEATPORT PAGE
DBR MYSPACE
DBR WEBSITE
DBR SOUNDCLOUD
DBR FACEBOOK
DBR TWITTER

This realease is available to download now at the following stores

BEATPORT

JUNO

ITUNES

TRACKITDOWN

We have received some massive support from some of the biggest names in breaks right now and here are just a few of the comments received.

Thanks for the tunes, feeling them both! Especially the 'Skip in Dirt' one 8) - FREERANGE DJ'S

Skip In The Dirt is more my bag but I am sure that Faint will keep the breaks massive happy. Nice one! :) - DYLAN RHYMES

FAINT for the box, but like the sound of SKIP IN DIRT. Really like the drums at the start of FAINT. Keep up the good work. - PLUMP DJ'S

I like ‘Faint’ will endeavour to play it for you, ‘Skip in dirt’ is also nice - CUT LA ROC

This also received a 7/10 from both the UK & Spain's DJ Magazine's! If you haven't already heard it, go check it out.

Finally, we have a new facebook fan page and we'dlove for you to come over and 'like' our page, then you can keep up with all of the latest Dusted Breaks news!

The link is here
: DUSTED BREAKS FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

Back
Top Bottom