Wayne Bridge Rant..

hyperd4eva

H&M SCARVES
VIP Junglist
Can't believe Wayne Bridge!? Stop crying into your box of tampons and man up! There's a World Cup to be won! What an absolute wanker! Just get on with it you CUNT just cause the whole Chelsea sSquad have banged your missus. Do your country proud you tit!!!!!

If i was Wayne bridge.. id be thinking..' ashley cole is injured?? SHIT THE FUCKIN BED here is my chance to play for my own COUNTRY in the WORLD CUP!' not worry about some aids carrying whore.

Thanks! :D

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i know right? and did you see what ashley say to kathleen when she heard about her trying it with spencer? she thinks shes so hot but you know whay? she isnt

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Agreed man

Fuckin fassy needs to man up. Obviously some aids ridden whore is more important than the world cup.

He wont get this chance again. Its just making it worse for himself really, putting the attention on him, I think he will be getting abused by opposition fans now as well.

He gets paid shit loads as well. Prick.

That is all

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
todays headines, tomos chip papers...

what goes on behind closed doors should not effect their jobs...if ya ask me they/needs to man up and stop bein such a fanny and play for his country which is an honour not a chor the fucckin queer.

safety

double safety
VIP Junglist
tosser and gayboy* "oooh, i'm making myself unavailable for the england squad, because john terry shagged some tart that i got pregnant"

i say put 'em on jeremy fucking kyle and let him sort them out.

Dan M

hard gay northern bear
VIP Junglist
well tbh i wouldnt want to play football with my ex best mate who got my fiancee up the duff behind my back. the only difference being i would of nutted the cunt.

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Yeah it would be frustrating. But he hasn't done anything wrong, so why should he let it effect if he plays or not? And surely playing in a World Cup worthy England side kind of cancels out how shit it's been with the whole Terry situation???

ZackMRG

Circles are Pointless
VIP Junglist
He could of done himself a favour and held his head up high and went out on the pitch to prove a point- Instead he'll now be forever remembered as a little bitch.

Terrys a cunt for what he did, but the guys a legend and i'm sure this will be nothing to him in a few months time- Bridge isnt as big an icon as terry, and this will always hang around his name after this lil performance.

Think he's been a bit of faggot tbh...

pitts

VIP Junglist
at the end of the day this is what the media are saying but there could be a lot more to it than him just saying hes not gunna go to the world cup, all we know is whats in the news and in the paper and stuff