way of the warrior lp

archive

VIP Junglist
V/a - SHA050 (Shogun Audio Recordings)*TUESDAY SHIPPING*
The Way Of The Warrior LP- 1. Spectrasoul - The Gift 2. Foreign Concept & Bringa - Cemetery 3. Break - Tryin 4. Alix Perez - Exemption 5. Phace & Rockwell - Rat Race 6. Icicle & Commix - Ultra Clean [3 x 12 inch ALBUM PROMO]

BAM

Think this is the 3rd thread for this album now but literally cannot wait for this...next few months (I hope these are dropping in the next few months) is big for releases:

Shogun Way of the Warrior LP, 10 Years of Dispatch EP, Neosignal Collab EP, Calyx & Teebee LP...plus countless massive 12"s i've been waiting for.

Good to see Ultraclean get the vinyl release aswell...can see the 140 bits getting a limited vinyl release like they did with Icicle's album maybe? Bit surprised Montpellier isn't on vinyl considering it's a collab between 3 of the biggest artists on the label?

Last edited:
Think this is the 3rd thread for this album now but literally cannot wait for this...next few months (I hope these are dropping in the next few months) is big for releases:

Shogun Way of the Warrior LP, 10 Years of Dispatch EP, Neosignal Collab EP, Calyx & Teebee LP...plus countless massive 12"s i've been waiting for.

Good to see Ultraclean get the vinyl release aswell...can see the 140 bits getting a limited vinyl release like they did with Icicle's album maybe? Bit surprised Montpellier isn't on vinyl considering it's a collab between 3 of the biggest artists on the label?

Horsementality on Renegade hardware too.

Back
Top Bottom