Way Of The Warrior 2 LP (Shogun Audio) Out Nov 10th!

I really like that RZOR remix!

Think it's easily the best tune Friction's done since "Weird Vibes" with Universal Project back in the day, proper naughty DJ Zinc style business, the sort of tune that really makes me wish Zinc was still in the game actually...

Can't be arsed checking, but I presume it's on the vinyl yeah?
check what I wrote 2 comments above...its not

Think it's easily the best tune Friction's done since "Weird Vibes" with Universal Project back in the day, proper naughty DJ Zinc style business, the sort of tune that really makes me wish Zinc was still in the game actually...

No hand job for you!

are you serious? hardly a remix - underlined some breaks that's it. Original is way better & uniquer anyway...
About the Zinc reference, you are totally right. Heard this on the weekend and instantly reminded me of Rzor. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AnnqwdLJH4 Probably what they were trying to achieve with a lil twist ;)

Bristol is the only tune on this LP I'm really digging. Anxious ain't too bad but that's it really.

Back
Top Bottom