Way Of The Warrior 2 LP (Shogun Audio) Out Nov 10th!

Certainly feeling Anxious & Bristol...and that Joe Ford bit is pretty fucking swish, don't really mind the Fourward tune either.

Not really 100% sold on this LP. Certainly isn't a patch on WOTW 1. (but then as FG said the only tune I ever play off that is Ultraclean)

As for Various Artist LP's - think this might struggle up against say for example the Transit 2 LP which is shaping up to be something special IMO.

Certainly feeling Anxious & Bristol...and that Joe Ford bit is pretty fucking swish, don't really mind the Fourward tune either.

Not really 100% sold on this LP. Certainly isn't a patch on WOTW 1. (but then as FG said the only tune I ever play off that is Ultraclean)

As for Various Artist LP's - think this might struggle up against say for example the Transit 2 LP which is shaping up to be something special IMO.

RATRACE DOE!?

Just heard Friction's remix of Rzor. What a piece of garbage. It's like he was thinking, "how can I make this great, unique tune sound like generic 2 step fodder?" Ugh.

Just heard Friction's remix of Rzor. What a piece of garbage. It's like he was thinking, "how can I make this great, unique tune sound like generic 2 step fodder?" Ugh.

well I wouldnt call it garbage because he's not done much with it?
Love the original didnt need a remix at all...

actually, the DLR, Optiv & BTK, Fourward and Total Science tracks would make a sick EP - I'm hoping that will happen!

quoting myself again...the more I look at it the more I feel like they missed a trick on this one for the vinyl. DLR - Sleep Talk is an insane tune, Optiv & BTK - Picture Perfect is sick (although it is a Generation Lost VIP IMO), and the Total Science track is dutty. I even think the Rzor Rmx is better than most of what got put on the vinyl; not feeling Anxious at all (and I usually love Icicles work), the Jupiter Rmx is big, Bristol is cool, I am sick of Sick of it All (since I heard and played it a year ago now) and Hearts is one of the poorest Spectrasoul tunes I heave heard. Stride is OK, but pretty mindless tech for me. Damn Shogun!

I really like that RZOR remix!

Think it's easily the best tune Friction's done since "Weird Vibes" with Universal Project back in the day, proper naughty DJ Zinc style business, the sort of tune that really makes me wish Zinc was still in the game actually...

Can't be arsed checking, but I presume it's on the vinyl yeah?

Back
Top Bottom