Waxworks @ Bacchus, Kingston.

I'm not to far from Kingston. I probably would have gone to this but I have Ram the next day so I wanna save myself for that.

I will try and reach the next one.

I'm not to far from Kingston. I probably would have gone to this but I have Ram the next day so I wanna save myself for that.

I will try and reach the next one.

serial killaz in 2 weeks down bacchus tho :rave:

Friction in Kingston 2night,
Better than bacchus, their cheap pints of xxxx is like drinking bleach

Friction in Kingston 2night,
Better than bacchus, their cheap pints of xxxx is like drinking bleach

Was thinking about going to Repeater last night, but need to save myself for later in the week!! Didn't fancy waiting for Friction who was presumably on from 1 til 2.

Did you go? How was it?

Safe

Was thinking about going to Repeater last night, but need to save myself for later in the week!! Didn't fancy waiting for Friction who was presumably on from 1 til 2.

Did you go? How was it?

Safe

Yeah Friciton smashed it, break was quality aswell, he sounded quite crisp on the system, which surprised me.
Wasnt too busy but most students have exams i guess, good night none the less though.

Yeah Friciton smashed it, break was quality aswell, he sounded quite crisp on the system, which surprised me.
Wasnt too busy but most students have exams i guess, good night none the less though.

Coming to Waxworks tonight then? Can sort you a concession if you're up for it...

Safe

Back
Top Bottom