WavesFactory TrackSpacer 2.0

lostnthesound

Burns Easily in the Sun
VIP Junglist
Came across this rather interesting looking plugin claiming to "...cleverly creates space or room in a mix for any instrument, voice, or other audio source by performing automatic, multi-band equalisation on a per track basis."

I'm skeptical, but for an intro price of $50 I'm going to give it a shot and will report back my findings.

If anyone on the forum owns this feel free to drop some feedback below.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Yeah post up reviews guys, keen to hear what you think. The demo track that sounded best to me was the synth/strings one, could definitely see this plug working on those pads and things you want to fill out the spectrum without muddying things up.

Only had a bit of time to mess with it last night. I quickly took a tune with a very busy mix + vocal in an attempt to make the vocal cut through the mix a bit more in the mid/mid-high range. After a few minutes, the results were actually surprisingly good. It seems to create a bit of transparent "ducking" based upon the fundamental frequency of the signal being sidechained. I still have to put it through its paces, but my initial impression is quite positive. Will continue to update...

Back
Top Bottom