Waves GTR Solo FREE for a full year!

Permutated

gtr3-amp-clean.png

Since Waves knows it's products kick fucking major ass it's decided to give us Waves GTR Solo free, that's right: FREE. For an entire year.

No prior registration or alternate software purchase required. Go here: http://www.waves.com/bundles/gtr-solo

Register for an account, download and install, they'll email you a protection key.

Works on OSX and PC.

BTW this isn't spam. I know it looks like it but it's no joke. I just installed the plug on my own rig and it's smooth as butter. Definitely worth the time and effort to register for it. :)

WAIT whats it do? do i need it?

Waves is a company that makes SUPER high quality mastering and mixing plug ins for various formats (RTAS, VST, AU).

GTR Solo is their signature bundle of guitar effects and cab remodels. It's like a huge pack of classic amps, microphone styles (for re-micing), and distortion units.

Has a GORGEOUS user interface that's modular in design (similar to Reason's rack interface).

like amplitube2?

Along those lines, yes :)

It's the same basic idea, though I like Amplitube ALOT better, they both have unique qualities worth a look, especially if you're a distortion freak like me :P

PS - When do I get to use my own avatar??

that i am good sir, guilty as charged. i just might have satisifed my needs though, my setup for dist is like a glove at this point, and i wont hesitate to explain the signal chain should you like me to

well ok since you asked.

i got first a soundcraft desk, after that a valve preamp, sometimes a flange pedal in between, then into the emu, then out through the desk again.

when it comes to distortion i personally dont need much more.

the funny part is that its more than anything else given me a clear image, if you will, in my mind of the sound im after, which im getting better and better at recreating with normal plugs in the daw (flp)

Well what? :confused:

well ok since you asked.

i got first a soundcraft desk, after that a valve preamp, sometimes a flange pedal in between, then into the emu, then out through the desk again.

when it comes to distortion i personally dont need much more.

the funny part is that its more than anything else given me a clear image, if you will, in my mind of the sound im after, which im getting better and better at recreating with normal plugs in the daw (flp)

Lmao, quality

Back
Top Bottom