Waves Flex

robots777

Robad

Waves now offering rent to own on plugins. Not for me but may be of interest to someone...

are plugs so different now that this is actually something people seriously consider?

i think someone on here mentioned before @IV4 was that you?

freeware and stock plugs are perfectly sufficient, cooledit pro stock effects, its really just saturation that can be interesting from a pay ware perspective, and i realise what im saying is completely subjective so ok maybe this could be a thing then

i find kompact or whatever that sample pack loop player plug is called total cheating but producers who work with that plug basically run the scene. you just feed midi notes into that plug and out comes a professional sound, its fucking mad.

are plugs so different now that this is actually something people seriously consider?

i think someone on here mentioned before @IV4 was that you?

freeware and stock plugs are perfectly sufficient, cooledit pro stock effects, its really just saturation that can be interesting from a pay ware perspective, and i realise what im saying is completely subjective so ok maybe this could be a thing then

i find kompact or whatever that sample pack loop player plug is called total cheating but producers who work with that plug basically run the scene. you just feed midi notes into that plug and out comes a professional sound, its fucking mad.
It is all subjective Logikz. Technology is costantly changing and many people want to change with it.

It is all subjective Logikz. Technology is costantly changing and many people want to change with it.

you had better not be on some "its subjective" ass fuck shit when im in da house, homeboy.

this is stock plugs and freeware territory, are you out of your mind "plugin subscription fee"

im posting from a stolen computer, high on ambien, what do you think this is, my little pony

you had better not be on some "its subjective" ass fuck shit when im in da house, homeboy.

this is stock plugs and freeware territory, are you out of your mind "plugin subscription fee"

im posting from a stolen computer, high on ambien, what do you think this is, my little pony
Bronies for life boy.

Back
Top Bottom