WAVES 80% sale + $50 gift code! get in there!

Jesus..
Which plugs are the "must buys" from them?

the Native Power Pack, contains Q10 EQ, C1 compressor, L1 Limiter, TrueVerb and a convolution reverb, and their famous Super Tap delay - plus 5 other plugins, well worth far more than the £51 it'll cost you with the discount and gift code :)

they have a huge range of other plugins, all of which are excellent, so just see what you need really!

the Native Power Pack, contains Q10 EQ, C1 compressor, L1 Limiter, TrueVerb and a convolution reverb, and their famous Super Tap delay - plus 5 other plugins, well worth far more than the £51 it'll cost you with the discount and gift code :)

they have a huge range of other plugins, all of which are excellent, so just see what you need really!

Nice one, thanks :)

Anybody else wanna throw some recommendations out there on the dynamics/spatial/eq side of things. Under 200. I have loads of analogue modelled stuff that adds colour, looking for more transparent processing. Cheers.

Renaissance series is all good. R Comp in particular, for transparency anyway. R Verb also.
C4 or C6 multiband.
Doubler 2 or 4.
C1 Gate is superb.
True Verb.
S1 Imager is very good.
Center is alright.
The CLA is worth a peep.
The Kramer MPX is awesome for some material.
Q10 is nice.
And the API stuff is a must have IMO.

I've owned the Renaissance series for about half a year now and used it at school before, the RAxx compressor is a wonderful one - the Rcomp isnt bad either, nor is the eq, nor is the reverb... You get the picture? :cool:

I bought the C4 multiband compressor (no need for 6 bands here) and the L2, the perfect masterchain combo :3

edit: The API stuff indeed is a must-have. API 2500/550A for the epic win!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom