Wave Rider

Listened before I read this page, that sounds wicked man. That lead ties it all together and all the percussion bits sound cool. Nice.

thanks guys. feels good to just make music sometimes, no tempo or genre restraints, trying everything different.
i wish i still had the innocent approach to electronic i had years ago when i started, cause i didnt listen to it i just made what came and it was so weird...
but dont get my wrong, dnb is the hardest genre to produce, i think thats why i love it

thanks guys. feels good to just make music sometimes, no tempo or genre restraints, trying everything different.
i wish i still had the innocent approach to electronic i had years ago when i started, cause i didnt listen to it i just made what came and it was so weird...
but dont get my wrong, dnb is the hardest genre to produce, i think thats why i love it

I can really relate to this statement......

And this is a really nice piece, It's one thing I've yet to do, venture into hardware territory...

Great track , love the 'ambient' feeling it has. Every sound lives its own life , but is still strangely connected to all the others. That's a very remarkable and hard to achieve state of producing. Keep up the awesome work.

Back
Top Bottom