wats qwaning

Status
Not open for further replies.

moriaty

VIP Junglist
ez ...
were all a bit weird, so dont worry, ok ?everythingsgonnabefinedontchuworrieboutathingmowahahahahhahaahhaa.....

chimes said:
i study film, theatre and sociology...work part time in entertainment industry in london....
hi mate i am a student too i am studying a level computer programming,. avce in IT and communications and maths

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
hi2u!!!!!!!

The "what do you do at uni/college" question gives me a new thread idea..

chimes said:
were u do it@ m8

Hi there, i am in leicester and go to Hinckley College, a small town about 10 miles from Leicester town centre. I am in about my 4th week, it is ok but i am the oldest one in the class being a mature student which is a bit scary when i have got 16 17 olds with black nail varnish and maralyn manson t shirts on and the compulary scateboard, lol.
I am a full time student and a full time single mum too, i have a 3 1/2 yr old little boy who is my world. I have been in the scene for 15 yrs and love the music to bits, all genres apart from funky house (yawn), lol

emma b

chimes

English bad boy
emmababyb said:
Hi there, i am in leicester and go to Hinckley College, a small town about 10 miles from Leicester town centre. I am in about my 4th week, it is ok but i am the oldest one in the class being a mature student which is a bit scary when i have got 16 17 olds with black nail varnish and maralyn manson t shirts on and the compulary scateboard, lol.
I am a full time student and a full time single mum too, i have a 3 1/2 yr old little boy who is my world. I have been in the scene for 15 yrs and love the music to bits, all genres apart from funky house (yawn), lol

emma b
seen..thats all good..

Status
Not open for further replies.