Watching the game on Wednesday...

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
For people at work during Englands game on Wed how are you watching it?

I thought I had better install the iPlayer but it doesn't seem to work, I'm trying to watch the game at the moment but it keeps saying "This content doesn't seem to be working, try again later"

Anyone else know another way to watch it?

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
Try on the BBC site you can watch it live on there.

I on the other hand have Wednesday afternoon off, drugs have been ordered and i'm looking forward to it...just hope we fucking win!!!!

JamesZero

aka Zero Beats
VIP Junglist
Try on the BBC site you can watch it live on there.

I on the other hand have Wednesday afternoon off, drugs have been ordered and i'm looking forward to it...just hope we fucking win!!!!
I will have a go...

Lucky you tho mate, couldn't swing by my work and drive a car through the front window could you? It will get me out of work for the day.

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
You can't have a go now as the games finished.Any BBC game you can stream though on the BBC Sport page.

I'd love to spring you out of work but i'll be busy getting bolloxed.

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Yeh it does work mate, I just watched the Chile v Switzerland game at work. Only just realised you can watch it on there!!

Pretty sweet! Gunna be fixed to my computer on Wednesday

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Was gonna book 1/2 day, but i'm completely flat out at work at the mo', so gonna take 45 min lunch late at 3pm, then come back to work for 15 min, as I usually leave at 4pm on Wednesdays anyway, then rush over to where my mrs works (about 5 min drive) & watch the 2nd 1/2 there with her ;)

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
workin for LFC has its perks as we has a big fuck of screen and they are supplying beers, but then all the heads i work with a plants so i might jus leg it.