Watches

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
I use the sun, it's a pretty effective way of telling roughly what time it is.

Give or take 10 minutes, and I usually get it right

S

Subsonicdeejay1

Looking for a new wrist watch, anyone got any good ideas?

Don't wanna spend more than £150-200 really. Im liking the Nixon watches.
All about the Jacob & Co....

About 5k for this one but you can get probably get your hands on a reproduction for £150....if you want to

Greg P

VIP Junglist
wow, never knew that you play football in the premiership subsonic! :teeth:

logikz

I Am Not The King
NOT PLAYING, WINNING FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS/WEARING A 100000$ WATCH/ANDY C

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
That Jacob & Co looks sick but I wouldn't spend most of my savings on a watch!! Nor would I buy a reproduction. But it's nice to know that sort of tasty gear exists, so thanks.

Probably gonna go for a Tissot then, or Nixon, I don't dress 80's so one of those Casio badboys aint really my thing, sorry!

@Greg - a Folex is a good conversation starter for sure, my mate has one he got from Thailand and he says "its not a bad watch actually, looks the part and its only stopped 3 times in 5 months" - LOL!

Greg P

VIP Junglist
That Jacob & Co looks sick but I wouldn't spend most of my savings on a watch!! Nor would I buy a reproduction. But it's nice to know that sort of tasty gear exists, so thanks.

Probably gonna go for a Tissot then, or Nixon, I don't dress 80's so one of those Casio badboys aint really my thing, sorry!

@Greg - a Folex is a good conversation starter for sure, my mate has one he got from Thailand and he says "its not a bad watch actually, looks the part and its only stopped 3 times in 5 months" - LOL!
I used to have a mate who bought and sold fake rolex on the internet... There's a huge amount of variance in them, some can be quite well made, others are less so...

He used to regularly sell some for up to £150 - £200, others for like £50 which would fall apart on the gold would chip off in no time...

I've heard that the best watches in the business, pound for pound are Omega. They're not cheap but nothing like as expensive as some of the brands which we've mentioned. Those in the business say their build quality is comparable to that of a watch several times their price...

Worth looking into...

Saint

VIP Junglist
Hah i love nixon watches too.

Saw this a while back and regret not buying it so much now:

g.j.

what!? I need 2go...
[Politrix];359570 said:
a mate of mines rents just got him a watch cant remember the name they make stuff for bentley, cost almost 2g's! lucky fucker
talkin about Breitling... these motherfuckers are 2 fuckin expensive...

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
talkin about Breitling... these motherfuckers are 2 fuckin expensive...
word to the mother homie, and yeah hes showed me some of them ranging upto 5g's!!!!

ill stick with my spiderman watch i got from macdonalds when i was like 8 :D

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
yeah they still do the calculator one, in chrome or plastic - it's on amazon for about 35 quid in chrome

but this is my baby, just check out the purity of the 80's design...

I am rockin this as we speak, a propa Richard Whitely special right there, 10 quid in manchester, old skool and to the point.

zeeky deek

Moaning all the time.
VIP Junglist
Used to rock a Breitling Navitimer but got my eye on this bad boy which comes out next month.

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
Image doesn't work for me Fes.....was going for a Breitling but got talked out of it and I ended up getting this, wear it every day, defo worth the extra investment.

DJ_NoZ

Rum & Ass
VIP Junglist
Soon as I've got some a bit of cash handy I'm gonna get one of these:

Reckon they look pwopa noice.